No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot this was supposed to come out...IIRC I paid with proper Paypal so I'll be able to get money back if/when this goes tits up. I think I also got a train game preordered from them.

Comment

So what's the deal with LRG?

Do they take payment straight away or at release?

Ta

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        So what's the deal with LRG?

Do they take payment straight away or at release?

Ta

Neil
        They take the money up front when you preorder.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          They take the money up front when you preorder.
          Ah bugger
          That's me done then
          I don't have the cash for the orders I'd want to make

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Things not looking great for folks holding on for Dispatch Games' release of Radirgy Swag - here's the company behind the game saying they're equally in the dark about what's (not) going on.

Last update from Dispatch was back in March, but set so that no-one could comment.

I’m sure glad I missed out on their “exclusive” non-release of Japanese Rail Sim and had to import the Jp version instead.

What a trainwreck - looks like they really are/were one big scam.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Doki Doki Literature is getting a physical release. Already up for preorder at a number of retailers.
              Not sure if it's going to be available elsewhere in the UK yet, but I see it's available at Funstock.

Comment

Fairly speculative in places, but a more detailed breakdown of where things are at with Dispatch Games.

Comment

Not looking good for those with orders with Dispatch Games. They took so long to send me Psyvariar I didn’t order anything else from them, looks like I actually dodged a bullet.

Comment

I have Radirgy and Railway on preorder. Dunno if to contact Paypal or hold out a little longer to see how it goes.

Comment

Yeah I've got a Radirgy one going too. Holding on for now.

Comment

A standard physical release of Huntdown is on the way and interest is being gauged for a second run of the collector's edition that had a limited release a few weeks ago.

Comment

Dispatch Games have just sent out a mail apologising for the lack of communication and they will reveal hard release dates for all their promised games today.

Comment

I saw the update via twitter (see below) but worryingly I've not had an email. Hmm.

Comment

Anyone get the No More Heroes editions from Limited Run? The DHL tracking site isn't updating correctly due to a problem their ends and I was wondering if anyone had got theirs yet?

Comment

I am, but I haven't received any info if it shipped already.

Comment

Working...
                                X