No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for some help, the other day I was browsing round the internet and saw a collection of SNK fighting games for PS4 was coming out. I remember it had Art of Fighting Anthology and some other games that I think have only been released by limited run in the past. It was retailing around £70-£80. Now I cannot remember where I saw it, has anyone else seen it around? Was I dreaming? lol

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
      I'm looking for some help, the other day I was browsing round the internet and saw a collection of SNK fighting games for PS4 was coming out. I remember it had Art of Fighting Anthology and some other games that I think have only been released by limited run in the past. It was retailing around £70-£80. Now I cannot remember where I saw it, has anyone else seen it around? Was I dreaming? lol
      It took a bit of digging, but I eventually found this!

Very, very odd - looks like a Spanish publisher (Selecta Play) is putting them out? Not a bad price, mind!

Comment

Thank you so much this is the one. Funstock. I shall place my order now.

Comment

That looks lovely. Do they charge you now or on shipment?

Comment

My Scott Pilgrim Special edition finally shipped from the states about 2 weeks ago yay, who knew shipping meant an actual ship

Anyone had experience with limited run shipping? not sure i would buy from them again as no doubt I'm gonna get stung with import fees on top when it dose finally show up, on target to be one of the most expensive games Ive bought in a long long time. :|
            Last edited by Lebowski; 18-08-2021, 14:51.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
              That looks lovely. Do they charge you now or on shipment?
              I could be wrong but I believe you'll be paying up front.

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              Anyone had experience with limited run shipping? not sure i would buy form them again as no doubt I'm gonna get stung with import fees on top when it dose finally show up, on target to be one of the most expensive games Ive bought in a long long time. :|
              They pre-pay duty up front, you won't be charged any import fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                My Scott Pilgrim Special edition finally shipped from the states about 2 weeks ago yay, who knew shipping meant an actual ship

Anyone had experience with limited run shipping? not sure i would buy from them again as no doubt I'm gonna get stung with import fees on top when it dose finally show up, on target to be one of the most expensive games Ive bought in a long long time. :|
                I was an absolute idiot and should have learnt my lesson from before.
                I ordered that alongside the Scott Pilgrim OST Vinyl, vinyl production this year have been hit hard with so many issues, so it’s still in production and they ONLY ship when ALL items are in stock, so I probably won’t have it until December.
                Why didn’t I order them individually?! It’s happened to me before with them as well.
                Last edited by Family Fry; 18-08-2021, 19:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  I was an absolute idiot and should have learnt my lesson from before.
                  I ordered that alongside the Scott Pilgrim OST Vinyl, vinyl production this year have been hit hard with so many issues, so it’s still in production and they ONLY ship when ALL items are in stock, so I probably won’t have it until December.
                  Why didn’t I order them individually?! It’s happened to me before with them as well.
                  that sucks

i doubt i will even open it as i bought it digitally via the estore as it was on sale for like £7. but hey ho at least i have it now as no doubt it will get delisted again.

Comment

Neon abyss is getting a physical release, really enjoyed the demo. Limited run are doing it so probably not gonna turn up till around november but something to look forward to when it turns up lol

Comment

Seems LocoRoco 1 & 2, plus Patapon 1 got physical releases on Ps4 in Japan. Bought last week hopefully get here in a few weeks.

Comment

Think it was part of the same line that saw the first Parappa game get a physical release for PS4, for what it's worth.

Quake's available for PS4/NSW at Limited Run today!

Comment

Definitely in for this one. If you don't want the oversized box but do want the soundtrack, that's also available separately in a 3 CD set.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Definitely in for this one. If you don't want the oversized box but do want the soundtrack, that's also available separately in a 3 CD set.
                            OH MY GOOOOOOOOD YES, i have been wishing for this to get a physical release. Is the company doing it trustworthy as i have never heard of them before.

Comment

I've got their Rival Megagun release, and have got pre-orders sat with them for Ginga Force and Natsuki Chronicle. They're legit, but as always, patience will be a factor!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                I've got their Rival Megagun release, and have got pre-orders sat with them for Ginga Force and Natsuki Chronicle. They're legit, but as always, patience will be a factor!
                                dont mind waiting as long as stuff eventually comes out and not like that other company where they keep delaying again & again think it's super rare that has been pulling that stunt. Already get loads from limited run so i know how it works, already have crimson digitally as i never expected it to go physical. Pretty much the best shmup on switch hands down.

Glad it's an open preorder at least so scalpers cant ruin the regular edition, think i'll be just getting that. Was tempted by jpn version but i kind of like the western art a bit more for this.
                                Last edited by importaku; 08-09-2021, 12:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X