Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Glad it's an open preorder at least so scalpers cant ruin the regular edition, think i'll be just getting that. Was tempted by jpn version but i kind of like the western art a bit more for this.
    As if this statement wasn't shocking enough already, I am actually with you 100% on this one. What's happened to us!

In other news, iam8bit's regular (non-collector, non-$249) edition of Disco Elysium is starting to show up (it's available at ShopTo), however it's the PS4 version only. It would seem that...

Comment

Looks like the CC pre-order is postponed

Comment

Yeah, I think Shopify fell over. This is seemingly not an uncommon problem - I think when you've got thousands of merchants using the same platform who could all potentially launch a new product at the same time as one another, these things happen. Glad I'm not gunning for any of the actually limited bits, could've all been a bit heart-wrenching.

Comment

According to the email i got it's back on for today for anyone potentially interested, not worried about getting there on the dot as i'm not fighting for one of the limited editions i'm happy with the standard release.

Comment

Yeah standard release for me as well. I don’t need any more huge, pointless (but ultimately awesome) boxes in my games room.

Comment

crimzon preorders now live, just finished paying up.

Comment

Nice one, my order is also in.

Comment

Another order in for Crimzon Clover. Glad I didn’t miss it.

Comment

I also placed an order for CC. I really need to stay out of this thread for the health of my bank account...

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Was tempted by jpn version but i kind of like the western art a bit more for this.
                      There's been some crazy **** said under the stresses of this pandemic, but this is the craziest. Either [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]'s account has been hacked or the end is nigh.*

* Or possibly the Western art is better...........

Comment

I'm interested in Eastward, which has come out this week and is currently digital only. Details are still to come, but iam8bit are teasing physical goodies, though this could also very easily be soundtracks, figures and so on:

However, there's also a Japanese physical version and a collector's edition (w/ a 2-disc OST, a 'Sun' minifigure, some stickers, and a reversible sleeve, if Amazon's listing is anything to go by) already scheduled for November 25th, and the Japanese eStore listing (here) suggests there should be English and French in that version too.

Comment

Yup i went for the jpn collectors edition i can wait till november, just got to stay away from looking at any vids online as i don't want the story spoiled. I checked on nintendo's site just to make sure it has english in the jpn release and it's the usual euro mixed languages as usual, i have enough stuff here already and things that are been released before this to keep me entertained so it'll be something nice to look forward to.

amazon jp collectors edition

regular edition

amazon are also peddling a bonus cotton bag if you wanna go for the amazon bonus versions but they add on extra to the price. Also a ton of different preorder bonuses from various jp retailers on the official website

There's at least some pics of the collectors figure up on the official makers website
                          Last edited by importaku; 17-09-2021, 12:01.

Comment

Ill wait for the inevitable PS5/xbox version. Or failing that will order a physical jpn version as i like the look of this.

Comment

Comment

Looks like alba wildlife adventure is getting a physical release in japan and it has english. Was intrigued by this one sort of a pokemon snap wildlife adventure game plus it's cheap too

Comment

Working...
                                X