Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    That's a good shout - I think that publisher's stuff gets listed on Limited Run sometimes, but it'll be much cheaper buying direct in the UK. I can't tell if the game is any good or not from the trailer but I'll likely take a chance too.

Loop Hero is meant to be pretty decent, and the pre-order starts tomorrow at Special Reserve over here.
    I have watched all i can find on youtube but from what i have seen of it the game is totally something that pushes all my buttons it reminds me of game centre cx on the DS with it's totally fake games but presented well enough that they almost feel like they existed in an alternate reality as arcade releases. I ended up preordering direct from their own store roughly about £30 including shipping from europe so not too bad. Just hoping it's not some totally broken mess on release there's always the risk but i remain hopeful, not expecting the switch version to have the same graphical quality of the ps4/5 trailer but if it's close to that i'll be satisfied it'll probably be a bit more jaggy around the edges but we'll see.

This gives a better look ign did a preview of the demo build
    Last edited by importaku; 08-12-2021, 16:56.

Comment

Windjammers 2 is going to a 4-week open pre-order through LRG this Friday.

Comment

Bloody bell, is it finally coming out? Played this at EGX in 2019, along with SOR 4.

Comment

Yeah sod the physical for now just give me a digital version at least. I just googled and Jan 20th, apparently. Man has it been a long wait for this one.

They did a great job with the art and packaging. I really like it.

Amazing what can be done with clipart these days!

Comment

One to look out for, I'd say.

Comment

Funnily enough I was watching a video just earlier today listing out best metroidvanias from the past year, and that came up!

Couple of releases of note from LRG coming up shortly - first up the Valis collection, which features the PCE versions of 1-3, but not 4, as a few people have rightly highlighted. Unless they're also going to do a digital release I believe this will be the only way to get the localised versions of these? Also wow, that reversible US cover art...

This one I mention somewhat begrudgingly, given Konami are farming physical releases like this out to third parties while focusing their own efforts for the series on mining its assets to sell off as NFTs. Gross.

Comment

Dispatch Games are distributing download codes to people who kept order for their physical editions...just received codes for Radirgy Swag and Japanese Rail Sim.

Comment

Strictly Limited will have a special version of the Egret II Mini up for preorder...now.

Comment

Worth noting limited run will be releasing their first Xbox title over summer, no idea what it could be yet.

Comment

By summertime? I hope it’s Super Mario!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        Strictly Limited will have a special version of the Egret II Mini up for preorder...now.
                        https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com...eid=7aeed4b0fc
                        A huge price difference between that & amazon japan, this link has the price they are wanting but it doesn't include taxes or shipping costs.

the strictly limited one works out at 439.99 euros (approx £365). The full set on amazon jpn works out at 44,973 yen (approx £288) and neither of them include the shipping costs so that's just for the set on it's own the strictly one does come with some flyers & a bookmark & a background piece of card looking something so that might be worth an extra £77 maybe
                        Last edited by importaku; 19-01-2022, 18:28.

Comment

If you’re EU based, there will probably not be much in it though. I believe those guys ship from Germany so tax will be zero and shipping probably reasonable for EU folks.

If you’re U.K. based though you might as well go with Amazon JP.

Comment

yup post brexit adds alsorts of euro delights now when buying stuff.

Comment

Think i should of took heed form what others where saying in this thread about Pix'n'Love, long lead times on games just keep getting longer, Neo Geo pocket collection on switch was due, November 2021 and now is quarter 1 2022 so most likely come April it will move to quarter 2 and keep rolling on

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                                Think i should of took heed form what others where saying in this thread about Pix'n'Love, long lead times on games just keep getting longer, Neo Geo pocket collection on switch was due, November 2021 and now is quarter 1 2022 so most likely come April it will move to quarter 2 and keep rolling on

https://www.pixnlove.com/nintendo-sw...371881334.html
                                LRG are having the same delay issues with their special editions of NGPC Vol. 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X