Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I missing something?

I thought that Capcom Fighting Collection was getting a global physical release. Why is it not listed in any UK retailers??

Comment

Just noticed tetris effect connected is up as a physical release from limited run on switch, that one snuck out without me knowing. Been wanting a portable version for a while but refused to buy this one digitally. Same reason i imported physical PS4 version from the states when it first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        I thought that Capcom Fighting Collection was getting a global physical release. Why is it not listed in any UK retailers??
        Yeah I thought I'd heard this was happening too, but it's been deathly silent since. I've ordered Japanese versions instead.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Yeah I thought I'd heard this was happening too, but it's been deathly silent since. I've ordered Japanese versions instead.
          Yeah, JPN physical version is likely the route I'm gonna go.

Comment

Have ordered a US PS4 version of capcom fighting collection from Amazon.com, as I have US versions of the PS4 capcom Mega Man collection releases previously.

Capcom really don't give a **** about UK or Europe for most stuff

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post

Capcom really don't give a **** about UK or Europe for most stuff
              A sentiment that I would agree with.

It just sucks given that various news outlets reported that they confirmed that Fighting Collection would get a worldwide physical release.

Comment

To a lot of outlets Japan and America are the world. They forget about anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                  To a lot of outlets Japan and America are the world. They forget about anywhere else.
                  Doesn't make it right.

Comment

I was about to get angry about this as well, then I realised. I have always been an import gamer, ever since I imported my SNES. So importing fighting collection feels right. The majority of my Capcom fighting games are either USA or JPN imports. It fits.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
                      I was about to get angry about this as well, then I realised. I have always been an import gamer, ever since I imported my SNES. So importing fighting collection feels right. The majority of my Capcom fighting games are either USA or JPN imports. It fits.
                      Let me clarify: I'm not angry about Capcom being true to form in not giving a sh1t about European gamers. I'm more disappointed that they lied about publicly stating that Fighting Collection would get a global physical release.

I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand!

FYI, my Capcom Switch games are all US/JPN imports as well.
                      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 23-06-2022, 04:46.

Comment

Fangamer have got a physical edition of Into the Breach lined up over here which will contain the recently-announced 'Advanced Edition' of the game.

If you were sad about missing any previous SLG titles (Turrican Anthology, Cotton 100%, Panorama Cotton, Wonder Boy Anniversary etc) they're seemingly about to re-issue them now in PS5 flavour.

Couple of LRG bits of note too - a Raiden IV Mikado Remix / Raiden V Director's Cut double pack, that is seemingly still from UFO Interactive so might still be due a domestic release? Also Blade Runner's now available to pre-order for Switch and PS4 in a variety of editions.

Comment

SUPERDELUXE GAMES (their caps) looks to be a collaborative effort between Limited Run Games and 8-4 to bring physical releases to Japan. No idea yet if they're going to have anything exclusive to the region, or if they'll ship internationally yet, but something to keep an eye on.

Comment

Psychonauts 2 is getting a rather nice physical release by iam8bit.com. $69.99 for the Motherlobe Edition (i.e., standard edition) and $129.99 for the Collector's Edition, which will include the original 2005 game on a disc.

Comment

While a physical release hasn't been announced for the west yet Japan is getting a physical of RPG time for the switch both normal and limited edition with the limited one coming with a special nicer outer box and wrights notebook as well as and alternat underlay (assume they mean game sleeve). You can bet your bunz i ordered that limited release one.

Normal version

Limited version

There's also the amazon j preorder bonus of digital wallpaper but screw that.

Oh and the games official site
                              さぁ、冒険の時間だ!数々のインディゲームアワードを受賞した話題作。手づくりノートアドベンチャー「RPGタイム!~ライトの伝説~」Nintendo Switch™・PlayStation®4にて2022.8.18 発売!
                              Last edited by importaku; 09-07-2022, 17:56.

Comment

Unless Play-Asia are completely making it up, it would appear that Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is getting a physical release?

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

Working...
                                X