No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Espgaluda II for Switch has just gone up for pre-order on limited run games.

Espgaluda II Only Available until August 14th Galuda is a biological weapon that connects the Holy Spirit and humans through alchemy and mechanical engineering. The military nation "Shinra", which gained the power of Galuda, was destroyed by the two Galuda "Ageha" and "Tateha" that they created. Three years have passed since that war. After an experiment that touches on contraindications, "Soma" has artificially acquired Galuda's abilities.

Comment

Not quite a game, but still a game-related item: Dark Souls' lore collected in two books

All customers who purchase Abyssal Archive during the 30-day pre-order window (ending the 14th of August, 2022) will receive a free digital bundle of the book (both PDF and ePub versions) when the layout has been completed. This will be emailed directly to customers at a later date. *** Limited and Benefactor tiers wil

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Unless Play-Asia are completely making it up, it would appear that Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is getting a physical release?

https://www.play-asia.com/search/Cap...de+2nd+Stadium

Link doesn't work now. Must have been a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
          Link doesn't work now. Must have been a mistake.
          Looks like it. Oh well.

Comment

Hey all,

Daft question but do Limited Run Games charge at time of order or when they ship?

Ta

Neil

Comment

Time of order

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                Time of order
                Thanks buddy
                Just need to sort some pennies then so I can order Espgaluda 2 & the arcade cab thingy

Neil

Comment

Rendering Ranger pre-orders go live this week. Or is that Renguring Ranger, based on the katakana slip on the box?

Comment

iam8bit are on physical duties for We Are OFK, the first episode of which is out (digitally) on the 18th of August

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] Does the JPN version of Capcom Fighting Collection come with a download code for Three Wonders c/o Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium? Or is that just for the US version??

Comment

Yeah it does; I've not even opened mine yet but there's a sticker saying as much on the front

Comment

A physical release has been announced for Shin-chan: Me and the Professor on Summer Vacation – The Endless Seven-Day Journey in the West through Limited Run Games.

Comment

Really wanted this on physical but be I'll dammed if I'm waiting a year from limited run to print it, its out next week so will just download it as i cant wait to play one of these that i can actually follow

Comment

I think I’ll go for the LRG version of this which pretty much guarantees a European release that will come before I get my copy of it

Comment

Cult of the lamb has a really nice special edition from specialreserve, bit the bullet and preordered one as it's a really nice set including the game & artbook been signed by the devs. I was shocked how fast it sold out considering the cost, thankfully it's getting normal retail release later on too but the special reserve one will have the DLC on the cart where as the retail the dlc will be a code in a box.

Comment

Working...
                                X