User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    I just LOVE that I’ve only now found this out months after the pre-orders have long gone.

FFS.
    Another disaster that could have been averted!

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    I just LOVE that Iíve only now found this out months after the pre-orders have long gone.

FFS.
    To be fair itís getting pretty hard to keep on top of all these limited releases. I didnít know about R-Type or Garegga either until theyíd been and goneÖ

Iím more than happy with digital versions to be honest. It sort of seems a waste to put some of these games on a Blu-ray considering many are only a handful of gigabytes at the most.

I like buying my games in the wild, bargain hunting, got a great little library of Xbone games I've got for less than a fiver and they're all corkers. It feels more 'special', installing and needing the disc. My Xbone drive's crammed with digital games I pretty much never play. It's nuts. Maybe it's because it seems too easy.

I also still buy CDs. But hardly. Because I've got most of the cool stuff. What I've been getting recently are them multi-album mini-boxsets from HMV when I occasionally pop in, like you can get pretty much the bulk of stuff like Bootsy and Parliament on these things for like £10-£15 a pop, you get like five albums all in mini-LP sleeves, they're ace value and a good way to get into an artist for cheap. Great stuff, need to get some more before they shut down, they got some ace jazz ones.

Wrote the above last night but forgot to say I do have a mini digital crack habit, I allow myself £25 a month treat in XBLA credit, just bought a ton of stuff in the sales. I'll probably hardly play any of it but Just Cause 3 XXL at £7.50, I'm wanting an exotic open world in my XB. Well, two, Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition was like £3.59 so I got that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    I'm physical all the way. The day consoles go digital only is the day I quit buying new games.
    That's me too, I doubt I'll buy PS7 or whatever number we are up to if it's digi only.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    I'm still buying CDs
    I still mostly buy Xbone games on disc. The excitement of opening it I guess.
    I still get CD's too, rip them into WMA and put them on the phone and PC and put them through the PS3 into the Hi-Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Anpanman View Post
    That's me too, I doubt I'll buy PS7 or whatever number we are up to if it's digi only.

I still get CD's too, rip them into WMA and put them on the phone and PC and put them through the PS3 into the Hi-Fi.
    I was using a squeezeserver but now I just upload FLAC to iBroadcast

Pix'n Love is publishing a collector's edition of Samurai Shodown. Pre-orders are open and I see no mention of the size of this print run.

There needs to be a refund policy on PSN. Spending even a fiver and then not liking the game winds me up! I can't imagine dropping £60 on a digital game.

Good luck anyone trying to get the actual book after you preorder it’s a total lottery if you’ll actually get it after they take your cash. Will never order anything direct from pixnlove again. Had to threaten them with a chargeback before they would send me my history of Nintendo book I preordered months in advance. There are plenty of posts online on how bad they are for actually giving you the stuff you paid for.

Heads up for the preorder of the physical US version of Psyvariar Delta. Available for PS4 and Switch at Dispatch Games.
    https://readytodispatch.com