No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't had the chance to actually watch LRG's E3 event yet, but the line-up is pretty impressive (+ weird);

Limited Run Games today revealed the rest of their Vita lineup and a curated collection of LucasArts™ games on their original platforms.

Papers Please, Transistor, Rogue Legacy, and Night in the Woods are all calling me. A whole host of old Star Wars games, approvingly repro'd for original hardware (NES, GB, N64, PC)? Much less so.

Comment

Limited Run are opening pre-orders for Freedom Planet and Pix the Cat for Switch/PS4 tomorrow at 15:00 UK time. I’m quite tempted to get Freedom Planet...

Comment

Limited Run Games is putting a collector's edition of Accounting+ up for sale on Wednesday (tweet).

* nudges [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] *

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
          Limited Run Games is putting a collector's edition of Accounting+ up for sale on Wednesday (tweet).

* nudges [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] *
          If thats at a not too insane price i'm down for a preorder i have next week off so i can hopefully get online in time as i know the scalpers just hog everything to resell on ebay at a later date. No idea what that will be in UK time though when the preorders go live.
          Last edited by importaku; 23-06-2019, 10:45.

Comment

Limited Run are rereleasing Star Wars for the NES and Gameboy this Friday…

Last edited by _SD_; 24-06-2019, 16:36.

Comment

Will be first to put my hands up and say I am entirely out of touch with SW fandom, but does anyone actually care about these, and the others to come? Not trolling, or trying to dismiss anyone's interest, just genuinely curious - as to me it feels like quite a big mis-step.

Comment

I guess they are just collector's items. And as that, I'd say they are pretty cool, especially with the retro packaging.

Comment

Oh boy that Gameboy game

The real laugh will come if they rerelease Yoda Stories though. That game was an abomination!

Comment

I think the NES one looks a little silly on the backing card as it covers most of the artwork. The Gameboy one is actually pretty cool though and looks really good, it fits just right.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]
                      Accounting+ joins our PSVR line of Limited Runs next Wednesday, June 26 at 10am & 6pm EDT.

Accounting+ (from Crow Crow Crow and Squanch Games) joins our PSVR line of Limited Runs next Wednesday, June 26 at 10am & 6pm EDT.

And if you like SPECIAL COINS, the Limited Collector's Edition has one! It's very special... and it's a coin!

Comment

Lol still can't figure out in uk time when that damn thing goes live for preorder.

Comment

EDT is five hours behind us. Currently BST -5 hours… so that’ll be 3pm and 11pm UK time.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                            EDT is five hours behind us. Currently BST -5 hours… so that’ll be 3pm and 11pm UK time.
                            Ah cheers, that helps a lot.

Comment

The Vita brawler Uppers is getting a PS4 remaster on 2nd August. Shopto have it up for preorder for £27.85 https://www.shopto.net/en/ps4up01-uppers-p62016/

Comment

Definitely more surprised about the western release than the PS4 remaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X