No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories gets a Limited Run starting this Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      You mean ZakiCrisis?

@zaki

The devs found this very amusing btw

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
        Preorders for a release of Xeno Crisis by Strictly Limited Games go live on Sunday.
        I almost ordered this, but realised that's £50 I don't have to spare and would be a bit silly after pre-ordering the MVS cart last year.

Looks nice though

Comment

My Blazing Chrome turned up at the weekend, did anyone else get it?

My Audio is terrible, it’s far too quiet. I’d actually consider it a bug it’s so low. Anyone else noticed this?

Comment

I have the digital version (shame on me) for Xbox One X which seems fine. The game did get a patch so I wonder if the physical version is without the patch. If it is then that isn't cool at all.

Comment

Mine won't be arriving for a while, my Switch version is coming with River City Girls and they just shipped last week - one's obviously held the other up. Which system are you seeing this on? One of the big plus points of these physical releases is meant to be that it's the final version, all patched up the wazoo, so I'd be disappointed if that was the problem.

Actually had my own hiccup with LRG recently - got round to checking out what I'm expecting, only to realise that two packages from them had gone awry. Both have been returned as I've not had any kind of notification of an attempted delivery, one's only just started its journey back, while the other has been successfully returned to sender in... Basildon?! Have raised a ticket, fingers crossed both situations will be resolved shortly.

Comment

Yea, it looks like LRG come into the UK before being re-sent out.
                At least that’s how I understand it. I expected import duties on Blazing Chrome and Madelyn yet both made it in fine.

If that’s the case then I’m super happy as I have more in progress.

Comment

I'm sure I saw them saying something about pre-paying customs to the UK on Twitter before, and in my experience (quite a lot of orders, now) that's always been the case. Hadn't thought that they were doing it in batch though as they're giving personal tracking numbers from before they enter the UK, and had sort of assumed that sending lots of orders individually with pre-paid customs to a single UK location seemed a bit cost-ineffective also?

Comment

iam8bit has opened preorders for physical releases of Kentucky Route Zero for the PS4 and the Switch.

It seems as though they want to channel some of the game's 'say whatiness?!'...

Preorders for this game will end at an undisclosed date.
                    Artwork will be revealed at a later date.
                    Includes secret components, exclusively available @ iam8bit.
                    I've never played this but I'm intrigued by what I've heard about it and it's the sort of game release I'd like to own a physical copy of. However, I'm already waiting for three releases from Strictly Limited Games (VASARA Collection, Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans and Xeno Crisis) and two from Limited Run Games (GRIS and VA-11 HALL-A C.E.).

Comment

I ended up plumping for both versions of KR0 - I've somewhat fallen for the game over the last few weeks. In other news: last day to get in on pre-orders for Swery's 'The Missing' over at LRG.

I'm still wrangling with LRG on a couple of packages that got returned to their delivery partner and have now gone back to the US. First time I've ever really had any problem, but fingers crossed things are still possible to be salvaged. River City Girls & Blazing Chrome have arrived since, so at least it's not a totally broken problem.

Comment

I intended to order both The Missing and Forgotton Anne but ultimately baulked at the prospect of paying $74.98 plus shipping. Kentucky Route Zero I want to buy a PS4 copy of, and I hope it will have its forthcoming patch baked in. As of now, its trophies are glitched.

Comment

I paid with Paypal. I think they take it in advance.

Comment

Payment is upon placing the order.

Comment

Working...
                            X