No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup they take a really long time from ordering till delivery my copy of space Chanel 5 vr I ordered in the middle of last year has finally turned up but I guess it’s just the way it is, worth it though to have physical.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Yup they take a really long time from ordering till delivery my copy of space Chanel 5 vr I ordered in the middle of last year has finally turned up but I guess it’s just the way it is, worth it though to have physical.
      i'll probably double dip and get the digital as well then as id like to play it sometime before 2022

Comment

The pandemic certainly hasn’t helped in shipping them in a timely matter. Limited run is a bit odd in certain respects as several times I have seen them do releases for games that already had physical versions and those were normal releases. Tetris effect & trover saves the universe been 2 off the top of my head. It seems like a waste of resources already releasing games that had physical normal retail runs.

Comment

I'm pleased to see that Hotshot racing is getting a physical release. At least I think it is. When I checked out Amazon I saw it was my old nemesis. "code in a box". I can't see it listed anywhere else in the UK yet. Playasia have it listed but I'm unwilling to take a chance until I can confirm that there is a cart in the box.

Similarly Taxi Chaos also seems to be getting a physical release. However not listed anywhere in the UK yet. Videogamesplus have it listed, but due to Brexit are not currently shipping to the UK.

Needless to say I got quite annoyed last night trying to find physical copies of these games at a reasonable price that I can actually buy. Right now.

Comment

Have you played hotshot racing?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
              Have you played hotshot racing?
              Yes, I know it has its faults but I find it quite enjoyable.

Comment

That's good. I recently played it via Gamepass finally and didn't get on with it. These guys made outrun 2 apparently! I would advise against paying a premium for it blind but if you like it, great!

Comment

So I am revisiting this. As VGP are not shipping to the UK anymore, has anyone got any USA/Canadian webshops that are still shipping over here?

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
                    So I am revisiting this. As VGP are not shipping to the UK anymore, has anyone got any USA/Canadian webshops that are still shipping over here?
                    Brexit claims another victim? They were my go-to retailer for NA games

Comment

I think Tronix are just flat dead too, right? I don't tend to pick up too many US versions these days given the 3DS was the last time I had reason, but whenever I have recently it's been through this little indie joint called amazon.com

Comment

Well, I have ordered through Amazon thank you. Bloomin Brexit now means that sites that are shipping here now collect 20% tax at order stage. Boris and his Bus never told us that!

Comment

Hades is now getting a physical release via the usual outlets. Cheapest at Shopto so far though they no longer accept PayPal or MasterCard, pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Hades is now getting a physical release via the usual outlets. Cheapest at Shopto so far though they no longer accept PayPal or MasterCard, pretty ridiculous.
                            I just went there now and was able to check out with PayPal, no problem at all? Might be worth giving it another shot.

Comment

Maybe the PayPal side was undergoing maintenance or something, or temp disabled for some reason as the button is back again.

Comment

Limited Run have got Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 going up this week, while iam8bit have announced Carto. Other LRG bits that I don't think got mentioned in here before; Knights & Bikes, To The Moon.

A few places (LRG, SLG) are also stocking a retro-bit reprint of Undercover Cops for the SNES, if you've been after the game at a sub-£500 price tag. There's a limited edition too, if that's your thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X