No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Out are going to publish a physical version of Blasphemous for Switch, PS4, and XBO on June 29.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      $44.99 for the standard edition, $99.99 for the collector's edition, it would seem.

Thinking about it, am also quite glad they stuck with the Japanese name, rather than going with Fever SOS.
      Oh man that’s tempting even though I already have the digital edition from the Japanese PS store. If this does well hopefully we’ll get Mahou Daisakusen as well.

Comment

Just ordered Dangun Feveron, one of the few CAVE titles that has eluded me in physical form.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Sold Out are going to publish a physical version of Blasphemous for Switch, PS4, and XBO on June 29.
          Interesting - even though the DLC's free, I assume it'll be on the disc/cart this time. Previous physical runs now looking meagre!

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
          Oh man that’s tempting even though I already have the digital edition from the Japanese PS store. If this does well hopefully we’ll get Mahou Daisakusen as well.
          That's the hope! Their Garegga release was originally touted as a test bed, so hopefully this one does well too.

Ketsui OST available from Limited Run alongside the Feveron editions too

Comment

Buy Lion King Legacy Cartridge - SNES (US Cartridge) - UK and EU exclusive from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Comment

I no longer understand gaming.

Comment

Horses for courses, but those Retro-Bit repros are really not to my tastes. I thought these ones had been and gone already, too?

Comment

£100 though? It isn't even the Mega Drive version!

Comment

lol lion king was crap, just one of many in a sea of me too dross platformers.

Comment

Surely no one is buying that to play though. Its the wrong shape cartridge for pal regions for starters, and its on every modern console.

Comment

Seems Pix'n Love are going to be doing a European release of the Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection, with pre-orders opening next week.

edit: and there's the US edition confirmed to be coming from LRG.

Last edited by fuse; 16-04-2021, 16:27.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Seems Pix'n Love are going to be doing a European release of the Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection, with pre-orders opening next week.

edit: and there's the US edition confirmed to be coming from LRG.

Said pre-orders are now open at Pix'n Love & LRG respectively.

Comment

Yeah, had a bit more chatter about this over here too. I grabbed the 'middle' collectors edition from Pix'n Love, because I am a sucker for those mini clamshell cases.

That said, the retrospective book in the LRG one is still making eyes at me...

Comment

No way in hell I’d order anything from pixnlove anymore they have a habit of taking your cash and never sending the goods then you have to fight to get anything you can still find the horror stories online around the time they were releasing the history of Nintendo books. My vol 2 I ordered never arrived I had to fight to get a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                No way in hell I’d order anything from pixnlove anymore they have a habit of taking your cash and never sending the goods then you have to fight to get anything you can still find the horror stories online around the time they were releasing the history of Nintendo books. My vol 2 I ordered never arrived I had to fight to get a replacement.
                                I'm worried now ordered the clam shell version but it say late 2021 for delivery as is the case with these limited physical edition type games, would be well passed the pay-pal dispute date if anything went wrong. hmmm
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 23-04-2021, 10:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X