No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another wish granted, the fantastic Dave the diver is getting a switch physical & it's gonna have extra content over the digital release. Slowly my digital to physical dream list is getting loads of titles ticked off.

Comment

It finally happened, the stanley parable finally getting a physical release in a limited edition via iam8bit but a regular retail release is coming on july 19th.
      The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe is the definitive version of one of the most influential narrative games of all time. Learn more about iam8bit's Collector's Edition, Retail Edition, and 2xLP Vinyl Soundtrack.

Now the dilemma do i want all that extra fun tat.
      Last edited by importaku; 26-03-2024, 16:53.

Comment

Licensed re-print of Tempest 3000 for the Nuon is now available to pre-order over here from Songbird Productions.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Licensed re-print of Tempest 3000 for the Nuon is now available to pre-order over here from Songbird Productions.
          How random. I just came across a review of T3K for Nuon and a feature on Nuon in an old issue of Edge today. Hadn’t even heard of the Nuon until recently.

Comment

It’s cool they’re doing the reprint but the hardware and especially pads are so hard to source.

Comment

The really fun marble it up ultra finally getting a physical release, def grabbing this one.
              RELEASE DATE: JULY 9, 2024 The Ultimate Marble Platformer! Marble It Up! Ultra is the pinnacle ofmarble platforming from the minds behind Marble It Up! and Marble Blast.World-class level design, buttery-smooth controls, gorgeous visuals, andexhilarating multiplayer - welcome to the ultimate marble experience! Getready

Comment

Pacific Drive turned up, a nice physical with art cards, a road log, reversible cover, game works off the disk (though there is patches). Definitely worth getting over the Digital.

Comment

Monster Hunter Stories Collection is coming in a couple of months and it's got some weird options to choose from that are mostly digital, even in Japan - here's the English language page breaking it down. There does seem to be a physical version for PS4 in the west, but it's still not quite up for order, and the page that's crept up on Amazon's Italian page seems to suggest the second game is still only available through a download code...

Comment

Download code, what an awesome physical edition

Comment

Speaking of paper I recently got hold of Mega Man collection 1 and 2 on switch, the first 5 games are on a cart the second set of games are on a bit of paper, talk about a lazy way to do a collection. It got sent back to Amazon as someone had nicked the cartridge out of my copy of it, which was a blessing really as I didn't want to keep it as it wasn't really a copy of all the Megaman games on a cart like it was advertised as.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        Speaking of paper I recently got hold of Mega Man collection 1 and 2 on switch, the first 5 games are on a cart the second set of games are on a bit of paper, talk about a lazy way to do a collection. It got sent back to Amazon as someone had nicked the cartridge out of my copy of it, which was a blessing really as I didn't want to keep it as it wasn't really a copy of all the Megaman games on a cart like it was advertised as.
                        It’s made worse by the fact that in the Japanese version they put all of them on the cart, even in 2024 companies still pulling this crap and wonder why people still import. Sadly jpn version is stupidly priced now £200-300+

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

It’s made worse by the fact that in the Japanese version they put all of them on the cart

The Japanese version is the same as the Western version: Rockman Collection Vol. 1 on the cart and Vol. 2 as a download.

Rockman Classics Collection + Rockman Classics Collection 2 for Nintendo Switch * In our warehouse. Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Rockman games and experience the origins of the classic series8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic spritesChallenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials ...

But it definitely is an absolutely crappy practice.
                          Last edited by Jontero; 17-04-2024, 10:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Jontero View Post

The Japanese version is the same as the Western version: Rockman Collection Vol. 1 on the cart and Vol. 2 as a download.

Rockman Classics Collection + Rockman Classics Collection 2 for Nintendo Switch * In our warehouse. Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Rockman games and experience the origins of the classic series8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic spritesChallenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials ...

But it definitely is an absolutely crappy practice.
                            I’m sure there was a box set with all of them in japan came in a huge slipcase the big selling point been it had all of them in cart form.

edit: this one

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

I’m sure there was a box set with all of them in japan came in a huge slipcase the big selling point been it had all of them in cart form.

edit: this one
                              https://www.destructoid.com/this-box...eed-on-switch/

Wow! Didn't even know about that box set. Wasn't even an e-Capcom exclusive, it was a standard LE!!

Shocking stuff from Capcom.

Comment

Working...
                              X