No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this was already posted, but Japan has its own Limited Run, B-Side Game Store: https://b-sidegames.stores.jp/
    Not much available, and some of the editions there are already available in the west, but there are some nice things, like Kamiko and Brave Combat.
    Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 02-07-2020, 15:26. Reason: nice, not niche

Comment

It wasn't, and that is very interesting. Thanks!

Comment

Limited Run are doing their not-E3 presser today at 8pm UK time. They've been pretty decent in the past!

http://twitch.tv/limitedrungames

Comment

Comment

Looking like Castlevania Anniversary Collection and KatanaZERO are day-one purchases for me!

I'm just going to assume that this will now pave the way for Contra Anniversary Collection and Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection to get physical releases?
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 09-07-2020, 09:41.

Comment

I was surprised that it was *just* the Castlevania collection too, let's keep our fingers crossed. In-roads with Konami is great news though, the desired end goal being a collection of the 'Rebirth' titles, even if it was a Wii disc rather than having it ported to another system!

Unsurprisingly, plenty of things I wanted from the list. Grandia, Bloodstained, Katana Zero, Garou, Papers Please, Ringo Ishikawa...

Shantae GBC getting what is essentially a re-print is really great news too.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                I was surprised that it was *just* the Castlevania collection too, let's keep our fingers crossed. In-roads with Konami is great news though, the desired end goal being a collection of the 'Rebirth' titles, even if it was a Wii disc rather than having it ported to another system!
                Many people want to see the ReBirth series ported to the Switch. They were a must for me to purchase back when Nintendo announced the closure of the Wii Shop Channel. A physical Switch compilation would be the ultimate.

Fingers crossed for sure!

Comment

Pretty big tease...

Comment

Is it a game about dogs?

Comment

Seems a physical version of space channel 5 goes live tomorrow (31st) approx 3pm uk time for psvr from limited run games seems theres a fancy special edition with some bits of tat or just the regular edition.

Kind of tempted.

Comment

I saw the LE came with a fidget spinner

Though, I may get the regular version alongside The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa.

Comment

iam8bit have a "Lovely Edition" [sic] of Untitled Goose Game up for pre-order which they're aiming for it to be as eco-friendly as possible.

Tempting, that one. I was also tempted by Limited Run Games' collector's edition of Obra Dinn but, at $74.99 plus shipping, it was easy passing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                            iam8bit have a "Lovely Edition" [sic] of Untitled Goose Game up for pre-order which they're aiming for it to be as eco-friendly as possible.
                            "Buy this game that's been out a year, is half the price on digital and you can confidently put straight in the recycling."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              "Buy this game that's been out a year, is half the price on digital and you can confidently put straight in the recycling."
                              "Now with marginally less dead dinosaur!"

Comment

Switch & PS4 are getting physical releases of Ikaruga in Japan, complete with a plastic model kit

https://pikii.shop/?category_id=5e13ecde5b120c0df0ae2eeb…

... however, Pikii are the Japanese branch of Nicalis though, just in case anyone thought they were dodging that bullet

Comment

Working...
                                X