No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you can already import the Switch version, but this the first time it'll be on PS4. I'll double dip, for sure.

Comment

Oh, I see.

I've had ok experiences with Limited Run Games. They take a long time, as they say they do, but eventually they deliver.

Strictly Limited Games on the other hand are a different matter. I've a long backlog with them.

Comment

Does anyone know what versions of Zombies ate my Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol are on the LRG PS4 version?

I’m not totally clued in but I read that the SNES version was censored compared to the MD version.

Comment

Just got an update mail from Dispatch Games: whoever preordered Radirgy and Rail Sim will get digital codes while they ready the physical editions, which will include, for free, some extras. These codes will be delivered some time after Dispatch sends codes for Game Paradise on July 30th.

Comment

I can't understand why Radirgy is still being ported. It was a very mundain and ugly looking shooter even when first released on the Dreamcast. Same with the follow up (basically same game with different graphics), Karasu.

Comment

B-Side Games Stores, a small Japanese stored offering physical editions of Japanese indie titles such as Brave Dungeon and Kamiko, will cease operation at the end of August 2021.

Comment

Aw man, that's a shame. I've only got one of their releases but it was packed with so many things and clearly compiled with a lot of love.

Comment

Preorders for a second run of the Huntdown collector's edition will go live on the 10th of August with a standard edition to be much more widely available on the 14th of October.

Comment

Got my NGPC collection on Switch today.

The Collector's Edition hasn't been released yet.

Comment

Glad to hear a confirmed date for Huntdown standard editions!

Which version was it you got [MENTION=6619]DeathAdder[/MENTION] ? I ended up going a little overboard and placing orders for two different collectors edition (Pix'N Love, Limited Run), but am expecting to have quite a wait still before I see either.

Found this to be interesting - a collector's edition built around NOS copies of a game kept over from the original '95 print run.

Comment

That is cool. I dig that. I would just want the deadstock game though, not the other stuff. Facemask, lol.

Comment

I think I saw that they've kept a whopping 10 (that is ten, not a typo) over for that purpose. I get that there is a finite number of them, but good luck to anyone gunning for them!

Similarly, they finally put up Super Meat Boy for Vita just recently, too - this being printed on the last, very limited set of Vita carts available to them, that they cancelled other releases for. Definitely very glad they've generally moved over to open pre-orders now, it seems to work better for them and also for people looking to buy.

Comment

As much as I have no need of that Huntdown physical game as I have the download, I’ve succumbed and bought it anyway. Was a bit annoyed when I missed it first time round due to not keeping an eye on this kind of thing, but I adore that game, had to have it!

Comment

Looks like the release date was held back for Nintendo to spill the beans on their Indie World video, but this is good news

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                Glad to hear a confirmed date for Huntdown standard editions!

Which version was it you got [MENTION=6619]DeathAdder[/MENTION] ? I ended up going a little overboard and placing orders for two different collectors edition (Pix'N Love, Limited Run), but am expecting to have quite a wait still before I see either.

Found this to be interesting - a collector's edition built around NOS copies of a game kept over from the original '95 print run.

I'm getting the one that Amazon JP calls the Cassette Case Set

Another six weeks or so to release.

Comment

Working...
                                X