Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Just found out that Blazing Chrome is a thing and that physical copy pre-orders sold out months ago.

Getting really sick and tired of this sh1t. A lot of these titles are retro-styled and thus have zero reason to not be made widely available for general physical release.
    Agreed 100%

Comment

[MENTION=2970]Nu-Eclipse[/MENTION]

Once copies start shipping, I'm sure you'll be able to buy one on eBay for not much more than the list price.

If you want to follow what games these limited run publishers are releasing, subscribe to their newsletters or follow them on Twitter.

Comment

I had never heard of Dispatch Games before but they have a pre-order up for Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto for the Switch, which they claim the western release of will be their exclusive.

Comment

Switch only?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
            I had never heard of Dispatch Games before but they have a pre-order up for Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto for the Switch, which they claim the western release of will be their exclusive.
            Looks interesting but it’s a port of a nearly 5 year old 3DS game, so 60 dollars seems a bit steep.

Has anyone played the 3DS original? [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] maybe?

Comment

I've got a buddy that almost certainly will have, might check in with him. I've not had anything from Ready to Dispatch before, anyone had any experience?

Comment

I've heard rumblings from customers still waiting for some of their earlier releases to be sent.

Strictly Limited Games is also late on some of their releases and I believe that hurt sales of the two Darius collections.

Comment

The ones who did a-train left a lot to be desired.

Comment

A-Train was with Limited Run.

I think a general rule of thumb with any of these companies is to set your expectations very, very low when it comes to how soon you'll actually find the game dropping through your letterbox.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      A-Train was with Limited Run.

I think a general rule of thumb with any of these companies is to set your expectations very, very low when it comes to how soon you'll actually find the game dropping through your letterbox.
                      I could have built my own real life railway in the time waiting

Comment

I have played these rail sims on DS - all of them, in fact. I think Importaku has them too. I also picked up the recently-released Switch one.

It's quite good - plays all in English, but probably not worth it if you have already played it on 3DS.

Comment

Comment

Preorders for a release of Xeno Crisis by Strictly Limited Games go live on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                              Preorders for a release of Xeno Crisis by Strictly Limited Games go live on Sunday.
                              You mean ZakiCrisis?

@zaki

Comment

Wow, how long did that take? Either you were way bored or are super fast

Comment

Working...
                                X