Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
    PS5 only?! I guess a Switch version will be released inevitably but I was hoping for a PS4 version.
    I'm sure when I first saw it, there was the option for PS4/PS5/NSW, but it seems to have gone now? There is at least confirmation of standard editions coming in Summer '21...

Other new releases -

Wonder Boy: Asha in Monster World is up on Strictly Limited's Partner Store. The remake might not look to be in the best shape from early screens, but I figure this bit will interest some folks -

Including the original MW IV on the cartridge for Nintendo Switch and as a digital download for PS4 (EU-PSN account required)
    Limited Run are posting The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (which is a good bet for being delisted in future, given the license) and PS4 Panzer Dragoon this week, and have already confirmed that Panzer Paladin will be up for pre-order next week.

Comment

Limited Run got their white whale:

Standard, Classic, and “K.O” editions go up for a six week preorder starting next Friday.

Comment

well thats me sorted i'm down for that

Comment

1st Press Games link have announced pre-orders for PS4 versions of Ginga Force and Natsuki Chronicles go live on the 16th. Regular editions are €39.99 and come with a slipcase, while collector editions are €69.99 and come with a CD soundtrack, clear file, poster, and collectable coin.

Had been meaning to grab Natsuki Chronicles now that it was on PS4, but a physical version's even better news.

Comment

Ginga Force and Natsuki Chronicles are available now in a range of editions and bundles.

Scott Pilgrim and a lot (A LOT) of related merch is also available at LRG. I know many aren't a fan of the business model, but I this release in particular seems to herald good news for them.

Comment

I see that PixnLove are releasing a physical copy of KOF XIV Ultimate Edition.

Founded in 2007, Pix'n Love is the first publishing house in the world specialized in video game books. It also publishes physical video games under its label Pix'n Love Games.

I see that this is also available in Japan but does anyone know if this is the only way to get physical in Europe? I can't see it listed on any other sites for pre-order currently.

Comment

Any news on when Cuphead and/or KatanaZERO physical editions might be happening?

Comment

As far as I remember cuphead is possibly getting a physical release but the devs said it wouldn’t happen till the dlc is released as I think they want to put it with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                    As far as I remember cuphead is possibly getting a physical release but the devs said it wouldn’t happen till the dlc is released as I think they want to put it with the game.
                    That was my understanding about last news re: Cuphead too. Seems in November that got pushed to an unconfirmed date in 2021 back in November. I've not heard any more about Katana Zero through either Limited Run or Special Reserve (who'll be leading on it given it's a Devolver game). I'm waiting on both of these too

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
                    I see that this is also available in Japan but does anyone know if this is the only way to get physical in Europe? I can't see it listed on any other sites for pre-order currently.
                    Don't have any answers I'm afraid, but I'm keeping an eye on the situation too. The official site lists the following -

Release Date:North America region January 20th, 2021 (Digital Ver.)
                    Europe region January 7th, 2021 (Digital Ver.) / This Spring (Physical Ver.)
                    Given there's no US physical release at all, the European physical release in Spring could well be referring to the Pix'n Love version though.

Comment

After Physicality Games shuttered taking this with them, this is some great news

Comment

Rolling Gunner physical is also available on Play Asia, fo those living in a country to where Amazon JP doesn't ship.

Comment

This week, iam8bit are doing Spinch (NSW + Vinyl OST) and LRG are doing Afterparty (NSW, PS4 + Vinyl OST) and KoF 2000 (PS4 + Vinyl/CD OST).

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            That was my understanding about last news re: Cuphead too. Seems in November that got pushed to an unconfirmed date in 2021 back in November. I've not heard any more about Katana Zero through either Limited Run or Special Reserve (who'll be leading on it given it's a Devolver game). I'm waiting on both of these too

Don't have any answers I'm afraid, but I'm keeping an eye on the situation too. The official site lists the following -

Given there's no US physical release at all, the European physical release in Spring could well be referring to the Pix'n Love version though.
                            I'll just bite the bullet and order from there then.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Limited Run got their white whale:

Standard, Classic, and “K.O” editions go up for a six week preorder starting next Friday.
                              First time ordering from Limited run, love that the cover is a riff on sonic adventure, i went for the mid teir one with the retro style case and soundtrack and such, What i didn't realize is its such a long winded process, preorder now and we will produce and deliver the game sometime in the next 4 months?

anyone used these before proably gonn get stung up the wazoo on import fees the way things are at the moment.

Comment

One one hand, I'd lower your expectations even further about the timelines. On the plus side, they pay tax upfront - you'll not get stung for import fees.

Comment

Working...
                                X