No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be suprised if they do not release a general release physical version of the game out not long after the release of SOR4, like they did with Ninja Warriors.

NINJA warriors had a limited run and a standard general release.

Plus Wonderboy was released on general release, from the same studio at some point.

The way I see it is, if a game as high profile as SOR4 is hyped up so much (like it had been) and only released digitally with a limited release in physical form, then it makes no business sense, losing out on additional sales to the masses...

I can SO see a general release of the game, probably with all DLC being released, on the PS4 / Switch by the end of the year probably.

Comment

Here's another Red Art Games release. I'm actually really liking this one. The Bard's Tale Remastered and Resnalked

Comment

Physicality Games (the guys with Rolling Gunner under their belt) do now have a site, but what they don't have is international shipping. According to a banner on the site this is temporary, but I've just chucked them a support ticket to see what's what.

In other news, Panzer Dragoon Remake goes live on Limited Run Games tomorrow! It's a pre-order rather than a proper limited run though, so no need to rush.

Comment

How very annoying that you cannot add to your existing preorder as I've already placed one for SoR4. I thought Panzer Dragoon was coming this winter

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Physicality Games (the guys with Rolling Gunner under their belt) do now have a site, but what they don't have is international shipping. According to a banner on the site this is temporary, but I've just chucked them a support ticket to see what's what.
            In other news, Panzer Dragoon Remake goes live on Limited Run Games tomorrow! It's a pre-order rather than a proper limited run though, so no need to rush.
            I was able to stage an international order an hour or so after they opened preorders yesterday. Read on Twitter other international customers were able to order their copy, you might want to check again.

Comment

Available from Play Asia, special edition Japanese version of Celeste for PS4/Switch.l, regular edition is also available.

Japan exclusive Celeste edition for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 with the game credits "Polaroid" photos and cute postal cards for you to mail to your friends and family!
              PS4 (special edition)
              Celeste [Special Edition] (Multi-Language) for PlayStation 4A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discoveryA massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secretsBrutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineersIGF "Excellence in Audio" finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beatsThe controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you ...

Switch (special edition)
              Celeste [Special Edition] (Multi-Language) for Nintendo SwitchA narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discoveryA massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secretsBrutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineersIGF "Excellence in Audio" finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beatsThe controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you ...

Comment

This is pretty great -

Publishers Strictly Limited Games and ININ Games will release cancelled Westone Bit Entertainment arcade game Clockwork Aquario for PlayStation 4 and Switch in 2020, the companies announced. Other platforms are to be determined. Clockwork Aquario will be available digitally, as well as in limited physical editions.
                Publishers Strictly Limited Games and ININ Games will release cancelled Westone Bit Entertainment arcade game Clockwork Aquario for PlayStation 4 and Switch in 2020, the companies announced. Other …

On the topic of Physicality Games, what I wasn't aware of was the quotas they had to meet to get some games out the door. There's still some way for Rolling Gunner...

This website is for sale! physicalitygames.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, physicalitygames.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Lockdown drunk pre-ordered BlasterMaster and BlasterMaster 2 on Switch. Way too expensive. Hope they are goo games

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                      Lockdown drunk pre-ordered BlasterMaster and BlasterMaster 2 on Switch. Way too expensive. Hope they are goo games

Comment

Video Games Plus has listed a physical release of Earth Defense Force 5. PQube is the publisher and the release date the 28th of August.

Mandatory. A bit late, much of its thunder is gone, but still mandatory.

Comment

What with PQube being UK-based, I'd like to think that we won't have to order in from Canada for this. I've not heard anything about it before, but they've definitely got history with other EDF titles and Japanese titles in general. Great news to get it on a disc!

Comment

There'll probably be an european release but PQube's own website has no information on this.

Video Games Plus has been focusing heavily on these limited print runs and they're partnering with many of the smaller publishers producing them. As a result, their newsletter has been the first I've heard on a couple of these releases, such as EDF 5.

Comment

Seems the press release has gone out today - Gematsu

And just like that, here it is on Amazon UK - link

Comment

This late into the console generation and the game's shelf life, I wish they'd do something -- anything -- to make this release relevant. A steelbook or the inclusion of its DLC... Something.

Comment

Working...
                                X