X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scheduled for 25th February 2021.
    Website and trailer:

Comment

Officially announced for Europe and America, within Q1 2021., both digital and physical.

Comment

Pre-ordered my Switch copy from Nin-Nin this morning

Wondering if I should have gone for the PS4 version though because I'm more likely to get an Arcade stick for that then my Switch

Neil

Comment

Mentioned in the physical thread the other day but I understand western releases are being handled by Strictly Limited. I've gone for a Japanese PS4 one from Amazon, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Mentioned in the physical thread the other day but I understand western releases are being handled by Strictly Limited. I've gone for a Japanese PS4 one from Amazon, myself.
            Interesting...how reliable are Strictly Limited?
            Might wait for them to put PS4 up for pre-order

Do you have a link for the Amazon order?

Also is the Amazon release the Limited Edition that Nin-Nin are selling?

Neil

Comment

Gonna be lazy here and share this with links / details re: Amazon regular & limited editions

I've not used Strictly Limited yet myself, but they're over here - link - and I've not heard any specific complaints about them. That said, I also can't seem to re-find where I saw them being talked about as western distro, so perhaps don't hold out for that.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Gonna be lazy here and share this with links / details re: Amazon regular & limited editions

I've not used Strictly Limited yet myself, but they're over here - link - and I've not heard any specific complaints about them. That said, I also can't seem to re-find where I saw them being talked about as western distro, so perhaps don't hold out for that.
                Lol lazy is good with me

Thanks for those
                I've gone LE for Switch so might just order the standard for the PS4 then I'll have best of both

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

I'd say they're even better than LRG. Been buying a lot of their editions and the fact they're in Germany makes for very fast shipping too.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    I'd say they're even better than LRG. Been buying a lot of their editions and the fact they're in Germany makes for very fast shipping too.
                    Thanks dude
                    I'll keep an eye on the site & see what their versions are like as well

Just been checking & looks like the Amazon versions are cheaper than the one I ordered from Nin-Nin but setting up a new account for Amazon Jp is more awkward than I can manage...what the funk is a Frigana

Neil

Comment

Ordered the normal PS4 version ��

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Thanks dude
                        I'll keep an eye on the site & see what their versions are like as well

Just been checking & looks like the Amazon versions are cheaper than the one I ordered from Nin-Nin but setting up a new account for Amazon Jp is more awkward than I can manage...what the funk is a Frigana

Neil
                        It’s probably meant to say furigana, they are the tiny letters above kanji so you know which reading it’s meant to be. In your case just repeat your first and last name in English again.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          It’s probably meant to say furigana, they are the tiny letters above kanji so you know which reading it’s meant to be. In your case just repeat your first and last name in English again.
                          Sweet thanks dude
                          Had me stumped lol

Comment

So it appears that Strictly limited games will be doing a release in Europe for this now

Not sure now whether to get the Jpn one or this instead

Neil

EDIT - can't figure out how to get the tweet thingy to work
                            Last edited by Soundwave; 31-01-2021, 09:34.

Comment

I’ve gone JPN on this one. They’re all going to cost me VAT now, so I might as well get the one I’d prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                                I’ve gone JPN on this one. They’re all going to cost me VAT now, so I might as well get the one I’d prefer.
                                Think I'll probably still get the Jpn release like you but get it from Genki for the PS4 & then I might still look at the Switch version from Strilctly Limited because I quite like the look of that set too & it just different enough to be worth a double dip

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X