No announcement yet.

[NSW, PC, PS4] Cotton Reboot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It releases the same day as the Darius Cozmic Collection and the Darius Extra MD version in Japan. Seems Rolling Gunner and the Raiden IV x Mikado release are on the same day in April too - STGs sticking together!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      It releases the same day as the Darius Cozmic Collection and the Darius Extra MD version in Japan. Seems Rolling Gunner and the Raiden IV x Mikado release are on the same day in April too - STGs sticking together!
      Wallet murder day it shall be known as. .

Comment

More Cotton ports incoming!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          More Cotton ports incoming!

Own the originals no need for this one.

Comment

So do I, but I think I might get this and sell them...

Comment

Worth noting that Appli and Needle will be added to the first Reboot via patch in late May.

Comment

Thought I'd just bump this now that the Cotton Guardian Force Saturn Tribute set is out there. Straight away there were reports of 10ms of input lag on both platforms, and then folks started digging into it and found that it uses the SSF emulator (link) which, on top of explaining the lag, has allowed inserts of other Saturn ROMs.

City Connection have put out a statement saying they're investigating and plan to update each title: https://city-connection.co.jp/cotton...pics/#20211005

Comment

What's that? Even after Cotton Reboot, Cotton Guardian Force Saturn Tribute, and the upcoming Cotton Rock 'n' Roll, you still want more Cotton? Well, your prayers have been answered. Panorama Cotton is getting ported to Switch and PS4, releasing digitally this October, and physically through Strictly Limited Games alongside a reprint of the Megadrive/Genesis game.

Shoot ’em up Panorama Cotton will launch digitally for PlayStation 4 and Switch on October 29, publisher ININ Games announced.

Comment

Can't even muster the effort to find a link, but 100% Cotton's getting the same PS4/NSW treatment along with a SNES re-issue via SLG. Even with the best will in the world it's hard to not get a little cynical at them doing this as an entirely separate release to Panorama.

Comment

Yesterday City Connection published a patch for Cotton Guardian Force Saturn Tribute for all systems that fixes/reduces the input delay. The patch will be included in SLG's physical version.

There's also a Steam version out now.
                      Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 11-02-2022, 14:21.

Comment

Working...
                      X