Everybody's Golf VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus
    These are just first impressions after completing the tutorial and playing half a dozen holes, but first impressions count and I'm feeling great after just a short time with this game. It gets so many things right, and then some.

First and foremost it feels intuitive for a non-golfer. The weight and interaction feel very realistic to me, everything responding according to what your body is doing. Some golfers may tell me different but from a gamer's point of view it feels great (playing with a Move controller, btw).

Secondly, it's a beautiful gaming environment; happy and green, like a virtual vacation vibe, even before you tee off you're 100% immersed in the world. Definitely one of the most visually impressive games I've played in VR, not just art design but clarity and solidity too.

Already I can see this joining Rez, Tetris Effect and AstroBot as a must have. I did hear the course count may be on the low side but I have no problem with that. Give me quality over quantity any day. And I have a lot of work to do on my game with these courses ... not had a par game yet

Very impressed so far.
    Please don’t say another great VR game still finishing Moss and gotta Get Tetris Effect, Vacation Simulator, Astrobot and Ace Combat as well as Blood and Wine. Thanks for impressions I imagine Golf translates well to VR.

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm still having fun at the driving range on the demo. Very satisfying. I'll pick this up properly very soon.

Comment

This so much like the real sport. Its so frustrating and so wonderful in equeal messure . Just like in real life, one moment you do a great shot and feel pie hot and love the sport, only for the next shout to make you want to quit the game for life ...
        [MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION] I'm in the Clubhouse now getting wasted , come and join us and cheer on Sunderland and sample some beef curtains lol

Comment

Working...
        X