No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters: Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly can’t remember much of the game apart from that I enjoyed it a hell of a lot. I loved how the characters look like their real life counterparts and they used the actors to do the voices. It felt like a ghostbusters film in game form.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Tried Google to help out my failing memory, and found it mentioned on the BBC of all places!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

So yeah - the disc was indeed region-free, which folks were using to get around the crappy EU publisher situation.
      Wow, remember buying physical games from "grey importers"?

Comment

Out 04 October

Comment

If the port adds nothing, it's worth remembering the the 360 game is backwards compatible on the One and can be found for £10 at CEX.

Comment

The master system version of the first Ghost Busters game was superb too.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              The master system version of the first Ghost Busters game was superb too.
              This was the same version that the Commodore 64 had as well... classic game!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                If the port adds nothing, it's worth remembering the the 360 game is backwards compatible on the One and can be found for £10 at CEX.
                This is my stance at the moment. I have the 360 version and would like the remastered one but if all it adds are updated textures then it's not really worth it since playing the 360 version on the Xbox One X will improve the original visually anyway.

Comment

I was lucky enough to get the digital version for around a fiver years n years back. In fact I've had it sitting on the Xbone for eons (just waiting for perfect moment, got frustrated with Stay-Puft befo).

It still looks great, unless they add reams of new content then I can't see any great reason to anticipate this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X