No announcement yet.

The Avengers ("Avongers")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a loot game....where you cannot see the loot equipped is just mind boggling to me ...though its obvious they want to sell skins

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Some Redditers datamined the beta and found the following characters hidden in the code that haven't been mentioned yet:

Ant ManWasp
      Vision
      Black Panther
      Dr Strange
      Falcon
      Mar-Vell
      Mockingbird
      Quake
      Winter Soldier
      Scarlet Witch
      Captain Marvel
      Kate Bishop
      She Hulk
      War Machine
      all of them seem like straight gameplay swaps for the line ups they have, like worse than Smash mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        Having a loot game....where you cannot see the loot equipped is just mind boggling to me ...though its obvious they want to sell skins
        I don't really get it either, because in Destiny etc. you create your own character.

I know a lot of Korean MMORPGs work like this, where you would play as pre-set characters and it feels more like a Tales of.. game, but I've personally never understood the appeal.

Comment

tons of twitch streams on this now, wow does it play really slow and boring, at least Anthem and Destiny have some speed and variety.

Comment

As an avid co-op player, this should be right up my street, but good old EA making it a cash-cow has siphoned all the joy out of it, it seems.

Comment

Jim Sterling rips it to pieces. Even if you muted this video, the game play alone looks ****ing terrible. No skill, just mash the buttons and watch health bars decrease.

Comment

As an avid co-op player, this should be right up my street, but good old EA making it a cash-cow has siphoned all the joy out of it, it seems.
                Have you heard of Operation: Tango? A heist co-op game for two players where one can't see what the other is doing. It already won the Best Multiplayer award at Gamescom ONL 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                  Have you heard of Operation: Tango? A heist co-op game for two players where one can't see what the other is doing. It already won the Best Multiplayer award at Gamescom ONL 2020.
                  Not heard of it, no, but it looks great, thanks!
                  Only downside is it's 2 player and there's usually 4 of us.
                  I'll show it to the group though, thank you!

Comment

Was there any joy to siphon in the first place?

Comment

I would have thought making a Marvel game from decades of comics and films should be possible to be fun!

Flippin' 'eck, the Lego Marvel games are a joy to play, from the missions to the NYC playground - flying around, web-slinging or SMASH the place up!

Comment

Virgin Media have a "time-limited exclusive Marvel’s Avengers outfits" promo, I think it's 90 days until the skins are available in-game.

I have one code for them so if anyone wants it post here and I will drop you a PM.

(You will need to have / create a Square Enix Members account, input the code, choose platform, get outfits code etc.)

Comment

Meh-vel's Average-ners.

Comment

So it turns out no one is playing this.

Comment

Heard someone mention even has a Intel specific graphics setting to which AMD owners cannot use.

I really hope it gets a Loot 2.0 style update but still needs a lot of work bar that.

Comment

Square Enix have reported a loss of 6.2bil yen because of this game. They need to Bury it and forget it existed, like ET in the desert.

Comment

Working...
                                X