Watch Dogs 3: Legion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Dogs 3: Legion

It seems that an early listing on Amazon UK may have confirmed Watch Dogs 3 will be called Watch Dogs Legion.

Set in a near future London, the upcoming threequels key feature appears to be the ability to control any npc in the game. This is set to be one of the big Ubi reveals at E3

Comment

Watch_Dahgs you slahhhhhhhgs!!!

Comment

Looks really amazing and so much fun, the animation used for the combat looks the best I've ever seen in any game to date.

Comment

I like the look of it but I'm a little mindful of two things:

1-Watch Dogs 2 looked more fun than Watch Dogs 1 but it got boring very quickly
          2-It's set in London, London suck b---s as a setting

Comment

This went from "no interest" to "gonna buy it if the end result is like that", so that presentation was certainly a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              This went from "no interest" to "gonna buy it if the end result is like that", so that presentation was certainly a success.
              Same here, it looks brilliant and such fun. There's always the worry with Ubi that what they show, isn't what ends up in the final game lol

Comment

This was a great reveal. Really liked how they kicked off by showing you a typical videogame protagonist - i.e. a gruff tuff bloke - and then quickly killed him off and replaced him with an old lady. Communicated the core concept behind the game really quickly and effectively.

I'm sceptical as to how well they'll be able to hide the strings of anyone in the world being their own complete character with backstory etc over a 20 hour playtime, but I really like the character switching concept. It's something genuinely new, which is nice.

NGL, London as a setting is fun too. I think I'll pick this up for the childish enjoyment of driving around familiar streets and seeing what's realistic and what's been changed for the game!

Comment

Hmm I wonder how much of London will be covered, hopefully I can check out where I used to live!

Comment

That does look sha-mazing!

Comment

New screens leaked:

Comment

London-set Watch Dogs Legion has a new release date of 29th October 2020. That's for the game's PC, PlayStation 4 and X…

Launches 29 October 2020 and some gameplay of The Getaway 3... err, Watch Dogs 3

Comment

looks wicked innit guvna.

I think they may have gone over the top with the eastenders cast but this looks like an absolute hoot.

I just want to drive around to see if any of my old gaffs are in the game!

Comment

Looks amazing and so much fun

Comment

Looks like another by-thr-numbers open world Uni game.

This, AC Viking and Far Cry 6 all launching so close to each other. Do Uni do anything other than open world map-a-thons?

EDIT: Just Dance doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                              X