No announcement yet.

Grandia HD Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed for release on August 16th on Switch, eShop only. The PC version scheduled for "later", with no hard date yet.

Comment

Hmmm, no word on price yet.

Comment

Hoping for 19.99, will probably be 39.99.

Comment

I should have estimated a lower price...it's $39.99 on the US eShop Now really considering on not buying it.
          Also the PC version will be available this September.

Comment

£39.99 on UK I wonder?

Comment

I'm hearind that this has some filtering which can't be turned off?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                I'm hearind that this has some filtering which can't be turned off?
                Yes, it has some kind of filter on the sprites like 2xsai or supereagle you find on emulators. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn it off.

Considering the price, I'm giving it a miss personally.

The PC release wil probably get a workaround but it would have been nice to own it on Switch.

Comment

PC version scheduled for October 15. A patch will be available for all formats on November 12 to address issues; the list of corrections will be announced at a later date.

Comment

Has there been any word on a physical release at all?

Even though I have the originals, I would love to revisit these on a modern platform...

The Grandia series is the only RPG I’ve played from beginning to end on all iterations. I find the combat style so much more enjoyable than other rpgs...

Comment

Working...
                    X