Xbox Game Pass (Xbox / PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Ha. Na, she spent a good 30 mins reorganising it all and they wouldn’t go anywhere.
    Can't say I've run into that - you can move the stuff that already exists in the room before you start unpacking to make room for the stuff in the boxes and just because the item is unpacked in one room, doesn't mean it belongs in that room. It's flashing because it's in the wrong place.

There was one item that looked like it belonged on the wall in one level, but you had to put it in the cupboard as there was no space for it on the wall, even if rearranged.

Just finished the last of it, although I still have a couple of stickers to get - some objects definitely like to be in a particular place and don't always make obvious sense (you can't mix books and games together for example), but there are some hidden things too, like putting objects in a certain order.

Fun little title, definitely a different pace to the usual stuff.
    Last edited by MartyG; 11-11-2021, 19:48.

Comment

Some December Game Pass updates

December 2
      ANVIL -- console, PC, cloud
      Archvale -- console, PC, cloud
      Final Fantasy XIII-2 -- console, PC
      Lawn Mowing Simulator -- console, PC, cloud
      Rubber Bandits -- console, PC, cloud
      Stardew Valley -- console, PC, cloud
      Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector -- console, PC, cloud

December 7
      Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator -- console, PC, cloud

December 8
      Halo Infinite -- console, PC, cloud

December 9
      One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 -- console, PC, cloud

December 14
      Aliens: Fireteam Elite -- console, PC, cloud
      Among Us -- console

Comment

This any good or not suited to consoles?

Comment

Some more December 2021 titles for game pass

Arriving December 16

Ben 10: Power Trip (cloud, console, PC)
          Broken Age (cloud, console, PC)
          Firewatch (cloud, console, PC)
          The Gunk (cloud, console, PC)
          Lake (cloud, console, PC)
          Mortal Kombat 11 (cloud, console, PC)
          Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay (cloud, console, PC)
          Race With Ryan (cloud, console, PC)
          Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (cloud, console, PC)
          Transformers: Battlegrounds (cloud, console, PC)

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

This any good or not suited to consoles?
          It struggles a little bit with the controller, but it wasn't terrible.
          Last edited by MartyG; 15-12-2021, 07:13.

Comment

Welcome to 2022! We’ve got some awesome games coming soon — and even some available today — so let’s kick off the new year and find that next great game to add to your download queue or to play via the cloud! Available Today Gorogoa (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@XboxWinner of Debut Game at the […]

Mass Effect Legendary Edition out on the 6th...

Comment

I tried a bit of Lake last night, its the most boring game Ive ever played. drive around a small lake and deliver some parcels and letters, then put up with some mundane chit chat from the locals, i came back to it and played some more later on too after initially dismissing it, i don't know why maybe i needed a pallet cleanser after all the death and destruction. i know one thing though a Post Man Pat Mod for this would make it a million times better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                I tried a bit of Lake last night, its the most boring game Ive ever played. drive around a small lake and deliver some parcels and letters, then put up with some mundane chit chat from the locals, i came back to it and played some more later on too after initially dismissing it, i don't know why maybe i needed a pallet cleanser after all the death and destruction. i know one thing though a Post Man Pat Mod for this would make it a million times better.
                i watched/listened to Limmy playing this a few months ago on twitch while working from home, the story got so boring he made his own superior one up.

Comment

I'm really starting to feel like those games where you do <mundane activity> in <picturesque place> and in the process of which <heartfelt story> is revealed are as formulaic as your average Ubi waypoint em up at this point.

I can hear the wind blowing over the strains of some folk music as I type this. Can't believe it turns out he's a <mundane job> because <beloved family member/pet/best friend> <died/disappeared>. Sob.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                    i watched/listened to Limmy playing this a few months ago on twitch while working from home, the story got so boring he made his own superior one up.
                    I made up my own story too where i drove my postal truck slowly into the lake to drown out the awful soundtrack. The soundtrack is terrible like someone overheard a description of a Sheryl Crow song and then thought "yeah i can do that" .

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski
                      I made up my own story too where i drove my postal truck slowly into the lake to drown out the awful soundtrack

I think that's what they call emergent gameplay. Or should be that submergent?

Comment

Very much enjoyed the last few posts

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/01/...-january-2022/

Mass Effect Legendary Edition out on the 6th...
                          Oh good. More to add to the backlog...

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            I made up my own story too where i drove my postal truck slowly into the lake to drown out the awful soundtrack. The soundtrack is terrible like someone overheard a description of a Sheryl Crow song and then thought "yeah i can do that" .
                            luckily for the viewers streamer mode disabled all the music, made even funnier during the heart to heart moments happening complete silence, cumulating in the band at the end playing silently(with vocals given subtitles) to a crowd of npc's you've met, dev's didn't sub in any music. timed stamped the below video for when it happens, the other 2 are just for laughs.

Comment

Some other titles heading the Game Pass in January

Welcome to 2022! We’ve got some awesome games coming soon — and even some available today — so let’s kick off the new year and find that next great game to add to your download queue or to play via the cloud!

4th Jan 2022
                              Gorogoa (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
                              Olija (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
                              The Pedestrian (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox

January 6th 2022
                              Embr (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
                              Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Console and PC) EA Play
                              Outer Wilds (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox

January 13th 2022
                              Spelunky 2 (Console and PC) ID@Xbox
                              The Anacrusis (Game Preview)(Console and PC) ID@Xbox

Comment

tried a bit of gorogoa https://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/gorogoa

I'm not sure why but a boy is collecting 6 colored shapes in a bowl, you have four tiles and various animated sequences its your job to pull apart the scenes and overlay them or line them up to make something else happen. Trial and error is the order of the day, occasionally you have to step outside the abstract to puzzle something out but it was mainly just me mixing up all the playdoh colours into a brown mush or eating pva glue to get through the scenes. it made me feel stupid.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 05-01-2022, 09:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X