No More Heroes 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Heroes 3

It’s official: No More Heroes III is coming to Nintendo Switch. During today’s E3 Nintendo [...]

Out next year, I still feel it's bold they're doing this given the time it's been since the first two and the limited appeal the series has so fans should gobble this one up whilst they can. Just for NS.

Suda51 said the original NMH was just for the Wii...until Heroes’ Paradise was released for the PS3.

Suda51 would have been much better off just getting this over and done with rather than messing about with Travis Strikes Back, a game that nobody cares for much.

Nevertheless, I’m a fan of the series and am glad that this is finally going to happen. Hopefully the open world element will be significantly better than it was in the first two.

Comment

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH

Comment

Yoooooooooowwwwww-uh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Suda51 said the original NMH was just for the Wii...until Heroes’ Paradise was released for the PS3.
          And Xbox 360. It was a turd port on both systems though. I remember it looking low rez and having a pretty awful frame rate with loading from hell.
          No More Heroes 2 I played on the Wii and if the truth be told it seemed more like a piss poor budget extention of the original. Loads of stuff missing including driving around the city. Why on earth was that cut out?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            No More Heroes 2 I played on the Wii and if the truth be told it seemed more like a piss poor budget extention of the original. Loads of stuff missing including driving around the city. Why on earth was that cut out?
            I’m guessing that the open world sections were largely cut from NMH2 because they were quite frankly awful in the original game - driving around was literally all that Travis could do in NMH because there simply wasn’t much else to interact with in the open world - probably a consequence of the Wii hardware not really up to the task, perhaps.

Comment

New trailer, locked in for 2020

Comment

Love the look of this. The enemy designs are amazing.

Comment

No More Heroes 3 is the latest game to see a delay due to Covid-19, as its release has now been pushed back to 2021. As…

Now landing 2021

Comment

Even as a fan I had no idea this was expected to release this year, and I certainly wasn't going to hold anyone to anything given the state of play. Looking forward to playing it when it's finished and ready.

Comment

New trailer for No More Heroes 3, whilst the first two games are releasing today on Switch

Comment

New media just came out

Comment

Killion Dollar Trilogy edition is a thing in Japan, is up for pre-order.

Comment

Working...
                          X