No announcement yet.

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The preorders don't seem locked down for cancellation like the megadrive ones were on amazon japan so you can always cancel at a later date if needed. Usually if they are locked they state clearly in bolded text near the price.

Comment

Amazon uk pre orders are live £99.00 April 2020

Comment

I'll shove the uk ones here, seems typical that it costs more over here.

euro mini

multitap

err and thats it, you can buy a multitap but no pads to use on it as i cant see separate pads anywhere.

Comment

Amazon UK product info says 40 games included ... I thought there were 50

Preloaded with 40 games! 20 PC Engine games (Japanese versions) + 20 TurboGrafx-16 games (English versions)

Comment

Either amazon uk screwed up or they took games out for that authentic screw Europe over experience lol.

Comment

Well I managed to preorder an EU unit, non Prime member too. I hope those Coregrafx pads have the autofire function built in.

Comment

Period correct hobbling ... I hope not

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
                  Well I managed to preorder an EU unit, non Prime member too. I hope those Coregrafx pads have the autofire function built in.
                  The euro ones & the turbografix both have pads with the auto fire switches on them it’s only the Japanese version that comes with a standard non auto fire version to replicate the original in box pad which is why they released some white auto fire pads separately. Still weird that they have listed the multi tap but no pads to use on it. Ah well I guess they think europeans will just buy 5 consoles to get the required pads for a massive multiplayer bomberman game lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
                    When are they taking payment? I know amazon U.K. changed the pre order policy recently https://bordersdown.net/threads/1273...ghlight=Amazon

Comment

I saw on the preorder page that it was “pay on dispatch”. It isn’t any different to any other preorder as far as I can see.

Comment

So Amazon Japan is pay on dispatch?

Comment

That's some old school currency conversion. Still cheaper than Importing from Japan though, just barely. I've switched my pre order to Amazon UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                            Couldn’t say for sure, I ordered off Amazon UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                              Yep, that's normally the case.

Comment

Just ordered mine through Amazon UK, wasn't sure if they would take the money straight away or not, but so far they haven't. They have taken a pound out of my account though, not sure why this is.

Comment

Working...
                                X