No announcement yet.

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine arrived a couple of days ago but I’ve been busy, should be able time find the time to open it now

Comment

Hello folks, been a while. Mine arrived today and I love it. Could've just sat and stared at the box for hours alone, it's a thing of beauty!

Obviously there's some titles I'd love to see on there that aren't, but all in all it's a lovely thing. It does thoroughly irk me I have to play "Blazing Lazers' instead of Gunhed though!

Comment

Hey up mate, good to see you back I had an attack of the sensibles and cancelled my pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Hello folks, been a while. Mine arrived today and I love it. Could've just sat and stared at the box for hours alone, it's a thing of beauty!

Obviously there's some titles I'd love to see on there that aren't, but all in all it's a lovely thing. It does thoroughly irk me I have to play "Blazing Lazers' instead of Gunhed though!
          I'm actually way more disappointed that the PCE Mini went Blazing Lasers > Gunhed than I should be! I would've expected that from the TG-16 and/or CoreGrafX versions of the Mini.

Still in two minds about picking one of these up though...guess I can't shake off my apathy about Mini consoles...("shrugs*)

Comment

People been mucking about with the Easter eggs? If not seen :

On Tokemeki Memorial, tap SELECT until hear one chime to play Force Gear, two Chinese for Twinbee.

Hold select then press start on super cd games to to input wrong system card and see failure screen/Dracula x mini game.

Hold select then start Gradius for arcade elements. Apparently theres stuff for Fantasy Zone too

Comment

Hold Select and press Run on Soldier Blade for Caravan Version too.

Comment

I think it's definitely my favourite of these mini systems. If it can be hacked to add my other essential PCE games I'll definitely do it, as long as everything still looks the same.

I had a play through of Sapphire yesterday. I owned an original when I had my collection, but hadn't played it for a while. I remember how jaw dropping it was way back when, but even playing it now it's such a showcase for what the humble wee system can do. I mean, it's not the best game, but talk about pushing the hardware.

Comment

Colin’s favourite mini system is a PCE Mini... Quelle surprise

Comment

Possible stupid question time, but these are the Japanese/Asian released versions where as the NA and EU versions have been delayed - until the end of the year according to Amazon?

Comment

Bang on.

Comment

Ty. So presumably that means Konami are basically just holding stock back in the west for a time when everyone isn't locked-in at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                          Ty. So presumably that means Konami are basically just holding stock back in the west for a time when everyone isn't locked-in at home.
                          Yes tho Amazon JP are selling the core grafx and turbografx 16 versions from April12th and 20th respectively.

Comment

Im guessing they don't have enough supply to cover the world at the moment with china been screwed so they concentrated on japan first.

Comment

Yea that makes sense, as does not releasing in the west atm. Feels to me like Thanksgiving/Xmas season is a good time to release anyway.

Comment

Madlittlepixel has his already from Amazon Japan, claims its identical to the future Amazon USA version?

The TurboGrafx-16 Mini unboxing & Review! Plus whats different from this version compared to the PC Engine Mini Japanese release? Giveaway: https://bit.ly/2J...

Extra games info:

TurboGrafx-16 Mini UPDATE! We can play TwinBee & Force Gear! They are still here! I show you how!TurboGrafx-16 Mini Review: https://youtu.be/-y2Tex08y6wPC En...

There is an exclusive secret game on the TurboGrafx-16 Mini. Or at least I am not finding anyway to access it on the PC Engine Mini. Check it out! This is my...

Comment

Working...
                                X