X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Well thats another wish granted.

AWESOME

Please dont be like the ps classic Please dont be like the ps classic Please dont be like the ps classic.

Just realised this is going to be interesting to see if it's released in europe, not exactly like it's even known over here unless you imported.
    M2 did the recent Konami collections I think so maybe they are doing this too?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      lol yeah, could point out thats a SFC and non working though

If they do make it mini, it will have to have some serious weight added to stop it flying around all over the place.

Comment

Just hope it’s not going to be released in sept as I don’t want it stealing the md minis thunder, Sega have put a lot of effort in would be a shame if it was sidelined by the pce. Plus I am enjoying the anticipation build up on revisiting the md library, I haven’t played any md games recently so I will enjoy myself when it released.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
          lol yeah, could point out thats a SFC and non working though

If they do make it mini, it will have to have some serious weight added to stop it flying around all over the place.
          Yeah, I know you know!

I was surprised that I couldn't find a PC Engine gashapon/gachapon.

Comment

My only mini wish is now for a Sega mark iii, although I kind of want a Pokemon mini mini just to see how much smaller they could make it lol.

Comment

The unfortunate thing is that Nintendo are so past the mini fad that they would rather other companies fight it out between themselves than release an N64 mini. Their mini’s served their purpose for keeping Nintendo’s name relevant between Wii U and Switch droughts and now they don’t need them anymore. It’s testament to how savvy Nintendo can be with their IPs. Still this is good news for other companies as an N64 mini would destroy the hype for these other machines. Expect a GX4000 mini imminently.

Comment

Considering how expensive pce games are nowadays it will be a cheap way of revisiting them. I was shocked to see what some of them go for now, when I bought rainbow islands it wasn’t exactly cheap at £40 for a used copy but now it seems to be pushing closer to £100 it’s madness. Least this will give people a cheaper alternative than going to original hardware. Although I do miss my briefcase setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Expect bare boned effort making. 1 - It's Konami and 2 - It'll be kept cost low because it appeals to a very small market
                  That does make sense but after the (now £25) PlayStation Classic surely anyone entering this market knows you have to do it right or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    That does make sense but after the (now £25) PlayStation Classic surely anyone entering this market knows you have to do it right or not at all.
                    You’d certainly hope so but look at Sony. It depends on how much Konami care which is a bit worrying as they don’t have the best track record at the moment.

Comment

As long as the shell is big enough to fit a raspberry pi in if its ****, I'm golden.

Comment

Well it’s using usb for the pads so your halfway there lol

Comment

First pictures(?) here https://www.4gamers.com.tw/news/deta...e-mini-e3-2019

Comment

I'm going to have to Dremel a card slot in to that.

Comment

If you were lucky you could do it where the cart slot on the machine is and then dress your sd card to look like a hucard. Or we can wait for the people who made that fab md pi case to copy the pc engine shell.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                                Looks about the same size as a real PC Engine!

Comment

Working...
                                X