No announcement yet.

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in stock on Amazon UK and reduced to £87.

Comment

CoreGrafx Mini now £80 on Amazon UK.
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 07-10-2020, 18:16. Reason: Temporary reduction. Back to original RRP.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        CoreGrafx Mini now £80 on Amazon UK.
        They've put it back up to £99. The price goes up and down every week. Now I wish I had grabbed one at £80.

Comment

Amazon Prime Day 13-14th October. It might come back down again then.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
            Amazon Prime Day 13-14th October. It might come back down again then.
            Correct you are. It is £70 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Correct you are. It is £70 right now.
              I had to sign up for a free trial of Prime, but I couldn't resist the CoreGrafx for £69.99. I didn't want to take the risk that it might end up sold out, seeing it's an Amazon exclusive. I have a feeling it might be a limited product. I'll probably cancel my free trial.

Comment

You should be able to cancel immediately and still be a prime member for the duration of the trial, that's how I've always used free trials.

Comment

I'll see if it works that way. Hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                    I had to sign up for a free trial of Prime, but I couldn't resist the CoreGrafx for £69.99. I didn't want to take the risk that it might end up sold out, seeing it's an Amazon exclusive. I have a feeling it might be a limited product. I'll probably cancel my free trial.
                    I’m pretty sure I did exactly that when they had the SNES Mini on a special.

Whilst you’ve got the trial, binge watch Picard, will you? It is FANTASTIC.

Comment

Working...
                    X