User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Hoping 8bitdo announce a wireless pad for this, and hopefully an adapter for real consoles.
    Yeah I really hope they cook something up.

Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    This limited run/scalping culture is really pissing me off.

Missed out on Gleylancer re-release. Missed out on Ultracore LRG release. Currently Iím on holiday in Crete so took a while to get set up on Amazon.jp and now it seems Iíve missed out on PCE Mini AND the Japanese release of Ultracore MD.

Iíve ordered a CoreGrafx as back up as donít want to miss out altogether, and if someone who lives in Japan (Yakumo?) doesnít mind forwarding on a parcel then I can get a scalped Ultracore ordered off Amazon before the reseller prices rocket too much.

Effing bollocks, this.
    Looks like Amazon have listed more PC Engine Minis if you haven't already sorted one

Hoping 8bitdo announce a wireless pad for this, and hopefully an adapter for real consoles.
    One of their existing USB adapters may already work? Really hope they release an adapter for real hardware. Those things are a godsend.

Looks like Amazon have listed more PC Engine Minis if you haven't already sorted one
    Only shipping to Japan. Itís the Prime stock thatís sold out

As @importaku said, this is easily solved by using a forwarding service like Tenso.

Sorry mate, saw the prime logo and thought they'd added more

Thanks for the tip re: Tenso. Signed up and will order later along with a scalped Ultracore.

Thanks for the tip re: Tenso. Signed up and will order later along with a scalped Ultracore.
    Be careful when you sign up to tenso, once you have pretty much full access to amazon j (barring restricted items) you will find yourself buying loads. So much cool and weird stuff, along with the latest technology it’s like shopping from the future.

Even just signing up for Amazon.co.jp without Tenso, Iíve already ordered VA11 Ha-La for Switch :/

Just a question about using Amazon via Tenso... Iím about to pull the trigger on a PCE Mini and was wondering which shipping method to use. For standard shipping it states:

Standard Shipping * Payable at convenience stores or ATMs, or by internet banking/e-money.

Does this mean I have to use one of the above methods to pay for the shipping? I need to make sure this is ticked off as presumably Tenso will reject any packages that turn up with outstanding shipping payment!