The Genji and the Heike Clans
      The Legend of Valkyrie
      Splatterhouse

Far East of Eden II (Japanese ver only)

Comment

Yasss galaga 88 I love that one.

Comment

Spriggan.

That means my top five are now on there if I’m remembering rightly. Just need them to make a functionally useless but aesthetically gorgeous CD-Rom add on for it like the Mega Drive Mini stack and I’m set.

Comment

Don’t toy with my emotions Colin I’d die if they made a interface unit in mini scale lol. I’m already super happy my wish of a pce mini was granted, the hard part is the wait it’s sooo far away.

Comment

The line up for this system is just incredible. Of course cant please everyone ...id like to have seen final soldier...and the japanese language games are bizarre, but for the action titles ...amazing.

Comment

I'd have liked to have seen Devil Crash but can't complain. Great to see Galaga 88

Comment

"PC engine mini", screen mode "PC engine GT" included

Alongside the usual screen mode option like 4:3 and 16:9, there is “PC engine GT” mode!

Comment

Just read that M2 has officially confirmed via Twitter that they are working on the PC Engine mini.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Don’t toy with my emotions Colin I’d die if they made a interface unit in mini scale lol. I’m already super happy my wish of a pce mini was granted, the hard part is the wait it’s sooo far away.
                      It has to happen mate, they know these things can be cash cows now, and I'll be front of the queue.

Comment

Mooo give me my interface unit lol

Comment

I kind of need someone to make a fake HuCard to sit in the slot space as well. This thing really is bringing my dormant nerdy retro needs straight back up to the surface.........

Comment

I actually though of that when I saw the locking tab, will be dead easy to make a mini hucard fit in that space you just need to make it look cut off like it’s inserted but the power button has the holding tab so it will keep it in.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              "PC engine mini", screen mode "PC engine GT" included

Alongside the usual screen mode option like 4:3 and 16:9, there is “PC engine GT” mode!

About as useful as the “ST Emulator” cheat in Alien Breed ‘92 if anyone recalls that.

Comment

Wonder if there will be an awful tri pixel filter to emulate that terrible screen, I’m all for nostalgia but the gt’s Screen was trash it was a victim of the technology at the time. Trying to read English was hard enough let alone Japanese (shudder)

Comment

Working...
                                X