PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    Hoping 8bitdo announce a wireless pad for this, and hopefully an adapter for real consoles.
    Yeah I really hope they cook something up.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
      This limited run/scalping culture is really pissing me off.

Missed out on Gleylancer re-release. Missed out on Ultracore LRG release. Currently I’m on holiday in Crete so took a while to get set up on Amazon.jp and now it seems I’ve missed out on PCE Mini AND the Japanese release of Ultracore MD.

I’ve ordered a CoreGrafx as back up as don’t want to miss out altogether, and if someone who lives in Japan (Yakumo?) doesn’t mind forwarding on a parcel then I can get a scalped Ultracore ordered off Amazon before the reseller prices rocket too much.

Effing bollocks, this.
      Looks like Amazon have listed more PC Engine Minis if you haven't already sorted one

Comment

Hoping 8bitdo announce a wireless pad for this, and hopefully an adapter for real consoles.
        One of their existing USB adapters may already work? Really hope they release an adapter for real hardware. Those things are a godsend.

Comment

Looks like Amazon have listed more PC Engine Minis if you haven't already sorted one
          Only shipping to Japan. It’s the Prime stock that’s sold out

Comment

As [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] said, this is easily solved by using a forwarding service like Tenso.

Comment

Sorry mate, saw the prime logo and thought they'd added more

Comment

Thanks for the tip re: Tenso. Signed up and will order later along with a scalped Ultracore.

Comment

Thanks for the tip re: Tenso. Signed up and will order later along with a scalped Ultracore.
                  Be careful when you sign up to tenso, once you have pretty much full access to amazon j (barring restricted items) you will find yourself buying loads. So much cool and weird stuff, along with the latest technology it’s like shopping from the future.

Comment

Even just signing up for Amazon.co.jp without Tenso, I’ve already ordered VA11 Ha-La for Switch :/

Comment

Just a question about using Amazon via Tenso... I’m about to pull the trigger on a PCE Mini and was wondering which shipping method to use. For standard shipping it states:

Standard Shipping * Payable at convenience stores or ATMs, or by internet banking/e-money.

Does this mean I have to use one of the above methods to pay for the shipping? I need to make sure this is ticked off as presumably Tenso will reject any packages that turn up with outstanding shipping payment!

Comment

Just leave it at standard shipping that's the one i use all the time, it lists all those payment methods as amazon in japan is actually in the future so you can pay by many ways and yes i'm bitter as hell we dont have convenis in the uk lol. If you have ordered multiple items you can ask amazon to ship them together in few groups as possible this option is useful as tenso charge a consolidation fee but saying that sometimes amazon split my order apart into single items but it's the price i pay for been able to get hold of import stuff, especially stuff that is not available outside of japan on the net.

I'm assuming you have added a credit card to amazon japan, if you have then that's what they will take the money from. With tenso they take their fees via paypal.

Comment

Thanks to all for your help on getting set up with Amazon.co.jp / Tenso. White PCE & Ultracore ordered via Tenso, and MD Mini and Va11hall-a (Switch) ordered direct.

Please don’t tell the missus :/

Comment

And so it starts, your bank balance funneling into the japanese economy lol

Comment

Amazon shipping white pc engine to the U.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X