No announcement yet.

SGF 2024 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That piece of **** PlayStation is also getting some of the Xbox games shown.

Comment

If nothing else all this has stopped Era talking about Switch Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post

https://mobile.twitter.com/Puertoroc...146766848?s=20
        To be expected given they're just timed deals to go into game pass. I'd love to see the retail cost on this and tally up the cost of a game pass subscription for the duration compared to buying them all outright on PS5...

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post

https://mobile.twitter.com/Puertoroc...146766848?s=20
          What you mean is, you were misled into thinking the games were Xbox only?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            What you mean is, you were misled into thinking the games were Xbox only?
            Xbox is the greatest console of all time because people tell me it is. Sony have stolen these games.

Comment

I knew it. I knew Sony were up to something not being part of the show. The gall of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                If nothing else all this has stopped Era talking about Switch Pro

Genuine question: Why are you so bothered about what they say on Era??

Comment

The Capcom one was terrible ....really not worth them doing at all for Monster hunter stories 2, Ace attorney and Resident evil Village DLC

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                    The Capcom one was terrible ....really not worth them doing at all for Monster hunter stories 2, Ace attorney and Resident evil Village DLC
                    Correct. A total waste of my time.

Roll on tomorrow's Nintendo Direct.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

Genuine question: Why are you so bothered about what they say on Era??

To be honest it's become a bit of a fixation of late. The site is such a good source of news and there can often be some really good or interesting breakdowns of stuff but of late there seems to be a strange decline in the knowledge or sheer common sense of the discussion in there, particularly for one of the last running sizeable long term forum gaming communities (and especially when Eurogamer staff clearly spend most their day on there waiting for updates to post as news too)

Their fixation on being the superior to NeoGaf and Gafs fixation in return is funny too, you flick between the two sites and they clearly share a lot of the same users who post identical threads with identical titles on both yet they both pretend to be polar opposites.

Comment

Can someone give me a summary of what's going on this year?

So, is it a load of virtual presentations or any actual shows with a smaller audience?

What are the highlights so far, both in quality of the presentations and the games announced?

I'm totally out of the loop this year, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

So, is it a load of virtual presentations or any actual shows with a smaller audience?

What are the highlights so far, both in quality of the presentations and the games announced?

Just watch the Xbox conference. Its easily the best showcase of all time. Solid gold games one after another.

Comment

MS showed Forza Horizon 5 - so far that encapsulates the entire noteworthyness of E3 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              MS showed Forza Horizon 5 - so far that encapsulates the entire noteworthyness of E3 2021
                              Ah cheers! Looks like it's set in Mexico.

Graphics are passable, I suppose... :O

Comment

Ah cheers! Looks like it's set in Mexico.

Graphics are passable, I suppose... :O

30Fps 4k on the Series x 30fps 1080 on series s, :/ no doubt we will get performance modes too to make it run at 60 with scaled back graphics.

Comment

Working...
                                X