User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I got Crypt because it was on sale (for about 2.50 on the Russian store) and the 23 price of this put me off taking a risk on something i wasn't sure i would like.

As it happens I love Crypt, even though I'm pretty bad at it, and now want this even more 😅

I sold my my switch sadly - regret it massively.... I was waiting for Metroid Prime 4 ...or Animal Crossing to get another.... though i must admit i really really wanna play this. My types of games has changed over the years yet this looks absolutely perfect... God dammit... so tempted to buy another Switch (may do so when the wife falls asleep on the sofa hehe)
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Yes it does! Hearing him belt out the Zelda theme is quite the thing.

I'm a bit lost on this tbh. I like it but I'm unsure if the musical element adds anything bar a good soundtrack? So far enemies just move when I move so keeping time with the music seems a bit redundant vs taking your time and thinking your moves out in advance. Does it actually affect anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    I'm a bit lost on this tbh. I like it but I'm unsure if the musical element adds anything bar a good soundtrack? So far enemies just move when I move so keeping time with the music seems a bit redundant vs taking your time and thinking your moves out in advance. Does it actually affect anything?
    In Crypt of the Necrodancer you earnt coin multipliers when staying on best which in turn bought you better weapons/armor/etc but I don't know how all that works in this

Had a read around and I think it's the same but I've knocked on a side mode without realising it

I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and get this once I have rinsed Bloodstained...

Hearing so much positivity all over the place for it.

Just finished my first play through. Class game. So much fun to play. Tip for speed runners though: close the game when not playing as it totals the time even in sleep mode ... my play though came up at 194 hours

I got this and it’s adorable! It looks lovely and the soundtrack is gorgeous and it’s a lot of fun. I totally suck at it and I keep dying and losing all my stuff. And I’m not sure what I should be doing so I’m mostly wandering around and dying but, still, it’s a fun game and really charming.