No announcement yet.

Overwatch 1 & 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Plat 4 last night, creeping up from Plat 5. Played a few more games last night and then some more this evening. Probably won 50/50 and had decent scores (not carried). Got to my 7 wins and dropped to Silver 4.... Bit of a kick in the teeth. And in profile, it now says season high is Silver 4. It took me a few weeks graft to get from Silver to Plat 5. I used to recommend OW1 to people all the time, but OW2 is so random with no transparency, it's hard to recommend. 1000hrs+ (mostly in OW1 obvs)

Comment

Competitive is such a random grind and a struggle that I get frustred and can no longer be bothered with it.
      Having lots of fun with quickplay though! 5v5 feels tighter overall and when the tank falls it feels so satisfying.

Comment

I find quick play a bit too easy. I now just play competitive for fun, normally getting too score in my teams. With this new 5x5 it's important to switch if selections aren't working. Love the robot mode so much

Comment

Made it into Diamond (which is estimated at top 10%). Did a little dance around the lounge!

Comment

Working...
          X