Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post

This a pic to my Ilyama crt monitor via a component to vga transcoder
    I had a 19" Iiyama Vision Master Pro 454 around 2001-2003, but then bought an LCD in 2004. I ended up leaving the monitor in a garage when I moved home. Wish I had realised it would have come in useful for my retro obsession.

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
    You'd be better off with Dolphin, hi-res texture packs and running it at an internal resolution of 2 or 4K.
    I've tried Dolphin on two i5 PCs -- one with a GeForce 750 GTX, the other a 960 GTX. I keep getting stuttering for some reason?

I really would like to make the most of F-Zero GX, because I doubt that Sega and Nintendo will ever do a remaster.
    Last edited by Leon Retro; 24-09-2019, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

I really would like to make the most of F-Zero GX, because I doubt that Sega and Nintendo will ever do a remaster.
      Will be an old build I would have thought that's all been remedied in recent updates.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Will be an old build I would have thought that's all been remedied in recent updates.
        I couldn't get the experimental builds to work on both systems, so I went for the 'stable' version and that has stuttering. I know that everyone says it's a great emulator, so I guess there's something wrong with my systems. Could be the drivers.

Comment

Working...
        X