No announcement yet.

Judgment (sic) [PS4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree but for this Yakuza franchise I think it's like the posts in here from last year, with the core game already being anywhere between 20-30hrs in length it doesn't really need any added world building and doing the side stuff breaks up the plots that are engaging and often feature a sense of urgency that's lost if you start helping some guy who wants to find all the cities cats etc. Maybe if they unlocked something of value but not so much with what's in these games.

Comment

So someone is going without pussy because you can’t be arsed?

Comment

Given how un-PC the games are the characters seem like they'll do fine

Comment

Revival!

I'm not playing Judgment, instead I'm playing Lost Judgment but it doesn't seem worthwhile making a new dedicated thread.

I'm on Chapter 4 and so far it's been pretty solid. It's a very similar experience as you'd expect but there are several notable additions that have been introduced for the sequel.

Snake: A third fighting style. It's kind of okay, to be honest I don't really find it that useful in terms of scenarios so I largely just use it to mix things up rather than for anything of a precise nature.

Skateboarding: Deadly Premonition 2 style, you can now skateboard around the city. I don't do it often though, you can only do it on roads and it's a little faster but given you want to be doing street fights to level up there's not too much incentive to use it.

Tailing: The system has been altered a little for these, there are less boxed markers to hide against and more a reliance on holding triangle to appear discreet. It's a little simpler and makes the missions very easy.

A lot of the other stuff is the same, it's a sequel very much in the sense that Yakuza sequels normally are. The biggest shift is moving the action to Yokohama, but so far it's a solid follow up.

Comment

Shame on you NI! Get this into a new thread!

Comment

I figured the first games thread got so little attention it might as well be a franchise one

Comment

Working...
              X