User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    It's no Godzilla Vs. Megalon, but I enjoyed watching it.
    I watched King of the Monsters on the plane on the way home last night & thought it was awesome
    It's utterly ridiculous & totally over the top but the monsters look amazing & the fights are brilliant

Definitely excited for the rest of the movies now

Neil

I enjoyed the first US Godzilla (2014).

Not really into the whole Kaiju thing but found it to be a really atmospheric, taught movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I watched King of the Monsters on the plane on the way home last night & thought it was awesome
    It's utterly ridiculous & totally over the top but the monsters look amazing & the fights are brilliant

Definitely excited for the rest of the movies now

Neil
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, but after a mobile phone, I'd say watching a monster movie on a plane is worst place to watch it!

You want to be watching it in 3D at the IMAX for a real sense of the enormity of these monsters mashing up Tokyo America!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...r-2020-1253500

Godzilla vs King Kong delayed till 20 November 2020 to go up directly against Disney's next big animated classic line film. Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Godzilla vs King Kong delayed to go up directly against Disney's next big animated classic line film.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Was better than Brodderick one!

Leaked image from Godzilla vs Kong

From a recent panel on the film, that's the silhouettes of Godzilla battling King Kong atop an aircraft carrier

Godzilla vs Kong has had to have significant reshoots due to poor test screenings. I just hope that the kaiju quota is high, and doesn’t go all Uprising with other twaddle.

https://www.darkhorizons.com/godzill...-to-streaming/
    Godzilla vs Kong might be going to streaming release. I'm increasingly of the mind that G&K will end up as the last entry