No announcement yet.

The Godzilla Monsterverse Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minus One won an Oscar for visual effects, if you hadn't heard, kaiju fans!

Comment

I had heard. It deserves it.

Although with the budget being so low, I do worry about exploitation and working conditions.

Comment

Comment

That’s pretty cool. I’d love to see a giant monster for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            That’s pretty cool. I’d love to see a giant monster for real.
            The guy's camera melts and dies from radiation poisoning a few weeks later, but sure, you psycho!

(Me too)

Comment

The MonsterVerse Won't Be Ending Soon - Dark Horizons
              Turns out GxK was the cheapest entry in the series so far so its current earnings make another entry even more likely to happen. Time for humans to travel back in time to change events, creating a new timeline where Godzilla and Kong face off decades earlier in Godzilla Minus Kong!

Comment

Got off their recent successes

'Monarch' is getting a second season, but that's only the beginning of Apple's Monsterverse plans with Legendary Entertainment.

Apple has greenlit Monarch: Season 02 and signed a deal to make multiple additional Godzilla spin-offs

Comment

I hope they saw Minus One.

Comment

Another Kaiju short film.

"Written & Directed by Scott David Lister, Snaggletooth is about when Intergalactic Pirate Queen Zenobia attacks the planet Earth by awakening a kaiju-sized robotic creature and letting it loose on the city of Melbourne. Can the world be saved? Snaggletooth was made as a showcase for low-budget practical effects, and as a love letter to classic giant monster cinema."​

Comment

Working...
                    X