Hitman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitman 3

In a new documentary about the Hitman franchise, IO's CEO has confirmed that Hitman 3 is now in development and may return to the episodic model of the reboot.

Arriving January 2021

Comment

Hitman 3 on PS4 will include a free upgrade to the PS5 version but also no matter what version you buy of the dedicated PS5 version you will also receive a digital code for the game on PS4 so that you will still be able to access the PS4 only PSVR mode which allows you to play all twenty maps from across the entire modern trilogy

Comment

Not clear if this is idiotically episodic or not.

I paid for each episode of Hitman 1 as it arrived, which ultimately cost me more and gave me less than buying the give IO Interactive an interest free loan season pass (no bonus maps for you if you did that). I won't be supporting another episodic release.

Comment

Had a check and Hitman 3 won't be episodic

Comment

Year 2 Roadmap announced with new maps, elusive targets, RT on PC and PCVR support inbound

Comment

Having all 3 games in 1 with VR support is actually too much content, PC gamers should be excited.

Comment

Hitman 3 is to be rebranded Hitman: World of Assassination with most Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 content included by default

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  World of Assassination
                  ... branches throughout the region

Comment

Just off the A34, follow the signs for Wednesbury.

5 years interest free on all defenestrations, sale must end Sunday.

Comment

Comment

OK, so I've played a couple of Hitman games and absolutely loved setting up those Mousetrap chain of events but I always felt frustrated if you didn't get the highest rank of being totally undetected.

So I tried a level again, following a guide and got it 100% right, but afterwards, I just felt like there was no point.
                        Unless I'd watched a guide or done the level umpteen times, there's no way I could get the top rank, knowing all the quirks and things happening elsewhere. If I'm going to do a bit, watch a bit of video guide repeatedly, it means I might as well just watch the video.

So, I haven't played a game since.
                        Plus the episodic nature was off-putting.

Comment

Working...
                        X