Site down time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site down time

I don't see any thread about this but did anyone else have issues accessing the site a day today and yesterday? It went down last week too. Any idea why?

I've not noticed any issues. If it happens again, please note the exact times. Did you get a database message or page unavailable or?

Normally I get slack messages if the site can't be loaded. Statuscake checks every 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      I've not noticed any issues. If it happens again, please note the exact times. Did you get a database message or page unavailable or?

Normally I get slack messages if the site can't be loaded. Statuscake checks every 15 minutes.
      Nope, I just got the good old message telling me that the site wasn't available. If it happens again I'll let you know. Normally it's around 12 to 15 hours from what I can tell.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.
          So the site was down again yesterday. I decided to check with my phone and to my surprise it worked but not on the PC.
          Checking my bookmarks I noticed the PC was still using the old NTSC-UK address while the phone was using the bordersdown.net address. So problem solved. Changed the PC book marks.

I'm surprised the old NTSC-UK address was still working.

Comment

Ah, yeah, When I moved to the new server, I think the old domains were hard coded in DNS to a particular server. I'll see if I can get that fixed. Glad you noticed it!

I managed to snap up the old ntsc-uk.com domain recently after the person hoarding it got bored.

Comment

Read the thread as "Sit" down time. Expected several posts from members describing their blissful relaxation experiences.

Comment

I'm sitting down right now.

Comment

I'm sitting down right now.
                  How does it feel?

Comment

Blissful. But I need lunch. So..... Have to get up again.

Comment

I managed to snap up the old ntsc-uk.com domain recently after the person hoarding it got bored.
                      So when are we switching back?

Comment

Woop. It’s always been ntsc to me

Comment

The old domains should work properly again now

Comment

The old domains should work properly again now
                            Nice. I'm sure my laptop is still using the old domain.

Comment

Working...
                            X