Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasara Collection (PS4, X1, Steam, Switch & Vita).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vasara Collection (PS4, X1, Steam, Switch & Vita).

This isn’t a game series I’m familiar with but it was only £8 odds on the UK Xbox store so I thought I would try it. The initial fuzziness caused by the graphics filter was off putting but can be disabled in the in game menu.
    The games seem like good fun with a good pace to the gameplay. I’m not sure what the scoring system is yet maybe I’m expecting something a bit deeper that isn’t there.
    The visuals are of the era with that low colour rendered look and lively music.
    Last edited by CMcK; 18-08-2019, 08:50.

No mention of the Vita version?

Comment

The Switch version was 50% prior to release so I went with it too. Not played a lot but it's okay.

Comment

How the new 3D Vasara game on the Switch? 1080p? I went for the PS4 version fearing another Switch polygon debacle, but I'm rather regretting it due to the awful PS4 d-pad. I've never been able to use the Playstation d-pad for more than 10 minutes withoiut thumb pain.

Comment

This is currently £1.79 on Switch store.

Comment

...and now 89p on the eshop.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
              ...and now 89p on the eshop.
              Noice. Totally purchased.

Comment

71p on Steam

For the very first time, highly acclaimed Japanese Arcade Shoot’em Ups - VASARA (2000) and VASARA 2 (2001) - are made available to the whole world via this package: VASARA COLLECTION!

Comment

Can't believe I got ripped off by 18p. I'm taking [MENTION=2946]gordon[/MENTION] to small claims court.

Comment

If they think I'm paying that, they can dream on. I'll bite when it's sub-50p and not a moment sooner. Cheeky ****ers.

Comment

I think I ended paying about £60 for a physical version from Japan

Comment

Working...
                      X