No announcement yet.

Capcom Home Arcade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cables are 2.5m IIRC. You’ll need a 10w minimum USB charger too.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      [...] firmware version 1.0 which quickly updated to 1.51. Huge difference. More options for audio and video and way more responsive. Even down to things like the Capcom logo at boot up being animated and an improved front end with individual options per game.
      Hallelujah! This was definitely one of my biggest gripes at launch, and I'm delighted to hear they've addressed it.

Comment

Bugger. I want to get this. I can have it sent to me for another 90 pounds which I am ok with. But Argos won't send the 16.5 miles to my forwarding company. Instore collection only. Damn it.

Comment

Hahaha I do not think so.... after rave reviews!

Last edited by CAPCOM; 25-11-2020, 11:32.

Comment

Set it up today
            had a problem with the WiFi it wouldn’t pick up the update or even work for that matter, even though it was connected
            reboot and all’s well bit strange really, but setting icon flashing red for update so did that 1.51
            didnt try before the update but first impressions are good
            played 1944 for a while and a bit of progear I can see I’m gonna have some fun with this, that’s what it’s about isn’t it? Haha
            oh and pleased there’s in game options there as there’s some difficult games ��

although the hdmi cable is to short was sitting too close to 65 inch telly and off to an angle �� eyes were wrecked
            ordered a 5 meter cable for £4 so that do nicely when it arrives

more games to test later
            then look at the hack for it but not that bothered atm

Comment

I’m having fun with this. Perfect for 10 mins of boom time here and there. I’m impressed by the crt/scanline option too, looks great imo.

Comment

New 1.7 official firmware released adds a fair few new features

although if running chokko hack you must update the chokko hack before running the official update as it will stops the usb from reading the flash drive for hacks. It will be patched to work as normal in the next week or so

Comment

Handy having a save slot for GnG

Comment

Working...
                  X