No announcement yet.

Capcom Home Arcade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hack might be unlikely as it hasn't had a US release yet.

Comment

I had a go on this in Selfridges. The buttons and sticks feel great and the thing looks awesome in the flesh. Hard to judge the emulation as the way they had it set up on a TV was whack, over scanned and colours all wrong. Nice thing though.

Comment

I feel like, on current form, the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro offers better value for money than the Capcom Home Arcade does. I'm tempted to buy the former (especially as it looks like it could now be had for around the £100 mark - half the price of Capcom's offering - and has another 20 games that appear to be unlockable within it, and that's not even mentioning the ASP's extra practicality ie. ability to be used as an actual arcade stick, can have NEOGEO Mini controllers plugged into it, etc.).

Anybody on here own one or the other or even both? Anybody on here concur or disagree?

Comment

Bought the capcom thing for Christmas. Firmware update bricked it so back to amazon it went. A piece of crap.

Comment

It's quite cheap via amazon Italy - https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cap...arcade-3416295

Comment

Rumours that the upcoming Koch media 1.5 firmware update include a back door that will allow roms to be added (unofficially of course)
              I re bought one of these in lockdown and have come to appreciate it a lot more than the first one I bought. (A long story)

I’d take it with a pinch of salt at the moment but if true would be all kinds of great.
              Last edited by SuperDanX; 27-07-2020, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

I feel like, on current form, the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro offers better value for money than the Capcom Home Arcade does. I'm tempted to buy the former (especially as it looks like it could now be had for around the £100 mark - half the price of Capcom's offering - and has another 20 games that appear to be unlockable within it, and that's not even mentioning the ASP's extra practicality ie. ability to be used as an actual arcade stick, can have NEOGEO Mini controllers plugged into it, etc.).

Anybody on here own one or the other or even both? Anybody on here concur or disagree?

After slagging them both off I re purchased both and would now recommend.

After discovering that the extra buttons on the neo geo can be disconnected and not affect the functionality of the unit, I plan to stuff the inners into a neo geo x stick.
                Last edited by SuperDanX; 27-07-2020, 17:07.

Comment

Capcom arcade stick currently £100 at Argos
                  Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

got one for collection

Comment

Thats quite a price drop £200 was waaaaay too much but £99 hmm thats getting into the dangerously tempting price range lol

Comment

It also been hacked as I understand

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                        It also been hacked as I understand
                        yeah read that
                        I’ll be soldering the sd card internally at some point couple quid for said part ��

Comment

Could buy one to squirrel away for 25 years and pretend it's a CPS Changer 2!

Comment

That's a nice price, anyone got any links for said hack? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                              That's a nice price, anyone got any links for said hack? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
                                Capcom arcade stick currently £100 at Argos
                                Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

got one for collection
                                That is an excellent price, but it's worth remembering that Argos now take money from you beforehand for a Click & Collect reservation.

Comment

Working...
                                X