Various monitors for sale (CRTs + LCDs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various monitors for sale (CRTs + LCDs)

I have some monitors for sale. All are collection only. I can post the LCDs but I'm not responsible if they get damaged. All collected from Milton Keynes, MK6.

CRT: B&O MX4002 with motorized stand. Comes with remote (you really need this!). Firmware version is 4.X (4.3 I believe but I'm not sure) so you get a nice crispy image. Price: £120 collected. - No posting on this one.

LCD: Acer V196L: Bought two of these so one is for sale. Has one small dead pixel at the upper left, really not noticeable unless you look at it. IPS panel, has had less than 24 hours for usage. It's this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-UM-CV6...dp/B01LZ2XI9E/

Price: £50 collected.

Also have a an old NEC 19 or 17 inch TFT with a TN panel (1024 X 768) which is 15hz compatible. Can't remember model number. White casing. £20 collected.

Any chance of a pic of the last NEC?

Comment

PMed about the B and O.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Any chance of a pic of the last NEC?
        It's packed in the loft. Need to take it out but will do so.

Edit: If you want this for an Amiga I believe I had tested it and it worked fine.

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        PMed about the B and O.
        Replied.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
          It's packed in the loft. Need to take it out but will do so.

Edit: If you want this for an Amiga I believe I had tested it and it worked fine.

Replied.
          I have an Amiga that can output up to 1280x720 over hdmi. So I need to check it can do the right resolution and somehow get that into vga I guess. Don’t make any effort til I’ve checked that mate.

Comment

All looking ok my end. Whereabouts are you?

Comment

Milton Keynes. Monitor and TVs are located in Newport Pagnell, MK6

Comment

@Leon Retro; Clear your inbox mate, I'm trying to reply back to you

Comment

Working...
                X