No announcement yet.

Retro|Spective 102: Grand Theft Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked the 1st and didn't have much time for the rest, but GTA V was just increabile, one of the best games I've ever played and I simply loved the characters and world Rockstar North made for that game; the character Michael De Santa especially was fantastic.

Comment

Only another 2-3 years minimum to get near the possibility of GTA6... the devs of Saints Row really need to get their act together and make the most of the money Rockstar is leaving on the table.

Comment

‘Saints Row 5’ Is Finally Coming, With Volition ‘Deep In Development’

"The series has long been dormant, with Saints Row 4 last arriving in 2013, but THQ Nordic has announced in an investor report that Volition is “deep in development” on the next full installment in the Saints Row franchise, in effect, Saints Row 5, even if it’s not called that precisely.

This will be a bit of a “get back on its feet” moment for Volition, who veered away from Saints Row to do a game set in an adjacent universe in the form of Agents of Mayhem. I actually thought the core fundamentals of Agents of Mayhem were pretty good, but it seemed like a game that ran out of development time, and was released with too much content copy and pasted, and not enough depth to round it out."

Comment

Working...
        X