Retro|Spective X03: Dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    That's absolutely true. It is funny just how many things can, in some way, be traced back to those Sega systems but they were just too early and/or didn't get it quite right.
    Things come round, right? I mean look at the Switch. The VitaTV/Vita ecosystem is very similar to it. The Switch is pretty much that with some of the rough edges filed off.

Comment

If Sega tech predicts future successes I can only imagine the hit Nintendo will have once it makes its own urinal videogame

Return of the Wii or rise of the Puu?
      Last edited by Neon Ignition; 21-10-2019, 21:13.

Comment

Don’t take the piss SF.

Comment

Probably one of the last ponderings, I know they've done something recently with it but I'm surprised Sega hasn't tried to capitalise more on Chu Chu Rocket

Comment

I think there’s a new Chu Chu Rocket game on Apple Arcade.

Comment

Always seemed like one of those puzzlers Sega would milk like they did Columns, Puyo etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Always seemed like one of those puzzlers Sega would milk like they did Columns, Puyo etc.
                It came out on the Game Gear, GBA, iOS, Android and now again on iOS, so they've made an effort. Not quite Monkey Ball effort but still.

Comment

Working...
                X