0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 50.00%
  • 10 - Nuketown

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A while back they confirmed Dedicated Servers so the game could properly support cross play so I think it applies to all modes inc the BF styled one

Well it is the annual COD event for me as usual.

Lag is up there with the last IW COD game which is the only I haven't prestiged on

Current latency, PS4 mine is 300 to 400 milliseconds and has been as high as 1100

I have a Fibre optic, wired connection, Open Nat

On BO4 - latency is 30 to 40 milliseconds

As I am Prestige Master 692 on BO4 I could be heading back to it soon if the latency persists.

Well I have given up on this for now.

Lag mainly and the maps way too big and awful, I didn't like the beta and I still think the graphics are sub par.

Have gone back to BO4 and it is way better and a much better game.

GOTY already. The game is just amazing and the best firefights I've experienced in a FPS since FEAR. Also this game makes the best use of Atmos yet!. The sound desgin is somthing else.

What a game !

MP or SP?

Been playing MP. It's very moreish. For some reason I never seem to get any other game modes pop up in the playlist other that TDM or DOM. I've not filtered anything out.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    MP or SP?

Been playing MP. It's very moreish. For some reason I never seem to get any other game modes pop up in the playlist other that TDM or DOM. I've not filtered anything out.
    I haven't even touched the MP I'm not good enough at that sort of stuff

This game is actually great. I'm loving it. The last CoD I played was Black Ops III, and I thought that was pretty weak. The near future rayguns and wall running felt unconvincingly bolted-on, and the campaign storyline was very silly (and not in a fun, so-bad-it's-good type way, but in a actually-takes-itself-inappropriately-seriously way).

This one though - this one is good! Loving the 'ripped from the headlines' campaign levels, especially the London-set ones. They really ground it and actually give it a really distinct feel. We spend so much time in fantasy worlds in gaming that to spend time in one that actually apes familiar settings feels fresh. I actually found the Piccadilly level quite shocking to be honest. When walking round there the other day I nearly started dropping behind cars and lobbing flashbangs*.

The MP is great. Slick, low time to kill which makes it a little less receptive to an out-and-out headless chicken run 'n' gun approach, and a real variety of modes and maps.

Matchmaking is rapid and gameplay is smooth (I'm not knowledgeable enough to know how to check latency or perhaps even notice it like jim g above - it's good enough for me as a casual player of online games).

As usual when it comes to multiplayer, it might purport to be a military simulation, but with its fast pace and quick respawns, it's much more reminiscent of a series of British Bulldog style playground games than what I imagine an actual war to be like - but in a good way

A really well put together package. I haven't even played Spec Ops yet.

*not really

I think I'm addicted to MP. I played 2 matches before work this morning at 6am.

Quote Originally Posted by jim g View Post
    Have gone back to BO4 and it is way better and a much better game.
    Torque reporting back in