0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 50.00%
  • 10 - Nuketown

2 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'm on campaign mission 13 of 14 now and this is one of the strongest campaigns from CoD in a long while, it's very much a traditional experience for the series but I'd forgotten how fun they could be. MP still has had little time spent on it but I'm improving and it's holding up well.

Still playing this online. The amount of content this game has is nuts. Could be my goty. Well I would never have expected that.

Love this game. Playing with a friend online. Playing Hardcore Search and Destroy, Domination and TDM. Having a blast. Great for a busy Mum or Dad. Just dive on for a game or ten. Amount of content is ridiculous.

Anyone wish your stats could unlock the barracks > mission content collectively rather than having to select a task to work towards? Been on kill 20 with point blank kills for a while now 3 more to go. Only been trying to unlock it for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    Love this game. Playing with a friend online. Playing Hardcore Search and Destroy, Domination and TDM. Having a blast. Great for a busy Mum or Dad. Just dive on for a game or ten. Amount of content is ridiculous.

Anyone wish your stats could unlock the barracks > mission content collectively rather than having to select a task to work towards? Been on kill 20 with point blank kills for a while now 3 more to go. Only been trying to unlock it for a month.
    The game is awesome fun and so easy to pick up and play. It's nice to have games like that and not all these massive open-world, never-ending style games. Very glad the team won an award for the sound too.

Hoping to get back to this over Xmas, I haven't been on it since the last new map update trying to get through Destiny 2 Shadowkeep. This is, for me, definitely the best CoD since... Black Ops 2?

For me it's the best since first MW. I couldn't handle to futuristic ones.

This game tends to get the "chav" gmaer badge, which is true to a degree. But in Hardcore where there is no HUD, "realistic" one shot deaths, no name tags and friendly-fire, the game becomes a thinking man's shooter. I love this.

Playing Halo MCC. Imagine if they did that for CoD

I just can't get into this... The multiplayer just seems like total ****e to me.

Ground War is just a load of people camping and Battlefield V does it better. Core modes are still a shotgun fest with piss poor maps... I have enjoyed hardcore on the classic maps but then might as well play old games for the exact same experience.

It's still probably the best COD in recent years but the multiplayer is just boring to me.

I recommend getting to know the maps a bit more, maybe pair up with a friend and do some private matches against bots. Do the more tactical modes, search and destroy and domination. I believe the game is less of a rushing game now, although that can also pay off whilst peeps sitting back, but the maps are much bigger and people sit off more.

Camping is definitely stepped up in this one... it's why it's a return to form